Save us (22)

~Serena POV~

We were now inside, getting ready to perform. I wore a long dress that was red on top, and the bottom part was black. (Picture in media⬆️)  This had to be my outfit for today. I had to wear another outfit for tomorrow's second part, mostly to show off my status as Kalos Queen. "Serena, when this is over, do you think he will at least be friendly to us?" Sylveon said as she wrapped a feeler around my arm "At this point, judging by the way he looked at us and everything, I don't think so. I don't think proving how strong we have gotten would change his mind," I said. "Serena, it's time," someone said as she opened the door wide open for my Pokemon and me.

"Okay, guys, let's do this," I said I returned all my Pokemon and I walked behind the girl who was taking me to my spot  "You can stand here, and once he introduces you, just go to the center and start." She told me, and i nodded I looked all around as the lights were still on. I also heard a lot of screams and excitement and people talking over each other, but what caught my eye was seeing Calem, Bonnie, and Gary sitting next to Mairin, Dawn, May, Drew, and a few others who looked like they knew each other because of how they all leaned to talk to one another and 3 rows behind them where Misty, Clemont, and that new guy I saw today.

I felt bad being mad at Clemont. He was like a brother to me when Calem was away, and I was on a journey with him which hurt more that he said those things about me. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another year of the Kalos Pokémon League. Today, we have some special guests; sitting in the back we have Palermo, and sitting next to her is former Kalos Queen Aria" 'So they are here, which means I can't mess this up,' I thought, "and over by this entrance we have a special guest who opens this year's Pokémon league, please welcome our Kalos Queen Serena."

I made my entrance, and I waved around to say hello. I stood in the center, and I got all of my Pokemon ready, i tried to learn how to throw all 6 Poke balls, but it was hard, so I decided to do something different "Delphox, Vivillon, It's time to shine!"  I said as i threw their Poke balls, and they came out. I had learned a couple of new ideas from being online and looking through videos of the girls "Delphox use flamethrower, and vivillon use gust," I said. I then grabbed 2 more Poke balls and did the same "now pancham use dark Pulse and Lucario aura sphere" All powers were being combined into something very beautiful "Lastly, sylveon use fairy wind, and lilligant use sweet scent" When the last 2 powers touched the other it created a beautiful flower that exploded and gave out a beautiful smell that flew everyone for everyone to enjoy and relax. As I was about to continue, i saw a small box fall in front of me. I got scared because when it touched the floor, it opened, and it locked me in a cage.

*insert team rockets intro* (to lazy to go find it 😅)

"Well, well, well, look like we got ourselves a queen, James," Jessie said as she jumped from her balloon and landed perfectly on the ground "SERENA!!" I heard everyone behind me screaming and yelling. "oh shut up, you people. I'm only here to take your precious queen" I looked around me, and I saw all my friends running up to me "Let her go," Bonnie said as she was the first to arrive and she tried to hit the box "Bonnie leave ill be fine go" i said but before she said anything another small box landed right next to her and locked her in too "BONNIE!!" I screamed as i tried to break mine "Ha, we got the little twerpette too; now for the Pokemon," James said as he started to throw their boxes, and my Pokemon started to run away 

~ASH POV~

I was getting sitting and waiting for the performance to be over; I didn't want to watch because I didn't think it was necessary. She was the queen, after all, which proved she was the best "Pika-Pi?<Ash?>" "Huh, oh, sorry, I was just thinking," I said. Everyone else was also there waiting for her to finish. Some were watching it, and some were there just talking to their Pokémon."GUYS, THE TOURNAMENT WILL HAVE TO BE RESCHEDULED. WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY NOW. WE ALL HAVE TO LEAVE," Someone said, screaming, and we heard screams outside, too "What is going on?" I asked someone. "These people are taking the Kalos queen in a box, and they have a small child, too. They are trying to take her Pokemon, but they ran away, so they are only taking them 2; Officer Jenny has been called to get her back safely." My body just froze when I heard they were taking her, so I ran to go and find Clemont.

"Ash over here" I heard my name, and I ran to see Clemont "Clemont, what happened I didn't see anything," I said "Team Rocket took Serena and Bonnie Im trying to look for her brother, but I can't find them with all these people running. I don't know where her Pokemon are either Im hoping her brother found them," He said. "Pikachu <save her>" 

"Ash," I heard Misty say as she ran up to me. I didn't have the energy to hug her or talk to her I was only worried to get Serena back. "Ash, Why aren't you hugging me back what's wrong," She said "Misty, there is no time for this; we need to help find Serena and Bonnie." 

~Clemont POV~ 

When I heard that Ash was more worried about finding them, I was happy because this could be a sign. "What do you mean we have to find them, she has her little group over there, and she is strong. She doesn't need you to save her, Ash." "And I don't need you all over me, Misty either you come along or leave, but I am going to find her," and he ran away I looked at both of them, and I ran behind Ash." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 more to go 💁‍♀️

Comment and vote 

~Eliza