Chapter 1: Kassie to the Rescue.

4 Pivet Drive. Surrey, England. 

It seemed like an ordinary old Muggle House. Just like all the others on this street. "Well... so much for originality." I commented. 

"That's probably the idea, Kassie." Mater said. 

I looked at the House. This was where Harry lived? The Suburbs weren't like the City or the Country. It was... well, I'm not so sure what it was.  

"I'll be right here if you need me." Mater assured me.

It was probably best if I walked up alone anyway. I walked up the front porch noticing the car that was on what looked like a driveway. You know what was weird. You park on a Driveway. But you drive on a Parkway. 

Athena was on my shoulder. "I suppose I should ring the doorbell." I said to Athena. 

Athena hooted. I rang the doorbell. It made a fun sounding noise. "This is fun." I rang the doorbell again. 

That was when I saw that Fat Walrus I saw at King's Cross open the door in some sort of suit or something. How he fit into that suit was beyond me. "Ah, Welcome to our home!" He announced with a proud expression. Then he looked down at me. "...Whoever you are." 

I take this as a sign to speak. Though, I've never really spoken to a Muggle before. "Good Evening, sir. My Name is Kassandra Bauer." I greeted. "Um... I'm here to see my friend, Harry Potter. Is he here?" I asked.

Dursley just looked flabbergasted. "No. There's no one here by that name. Now, shoo. I'm expecting company." He slammed the door in my face. 

Did I have the right address? I looked at the address that Harry had left me. This is 4 Pivet Drive. In Surrey England. I rang the doorbell again. 

"Hello, at last!" Vernon Dursley announced again. And then he saw me. "You're still here?" He asked.

I took this as my sign. "Good Evening, sir. My Name is Kassandra Bauer." I started. 

"Uh, girl." Dursley tried to interrupt. 

"I'm looking for my friend, Harry Potter." I repeated again. I wasn't sure if I should continue where I left off as he slammed the door in my face. 

"Kid!" Dursley shouted at me. 

"Is there a Harry Potter that lives here? He sent me an address to this house." I tried to reach out and give him the address. 

"No! There's no one here by that name! Now beat it!" Dursley slammed the door in my face again. 

He told me that there was nobody here by that name? I knew that wasn't true. I rang the doorbell again. 

Dursley opened the door again. And he just stared at me annoyingly. I just stared there awkwardly. And this time he sighed heavily. "Proceed." He told me. 

I started again. "Good Evening, sir-" 

"Cut to the Chase!" Dursley interrupted. "What do you want?" 

"Dad? Who is that?" There was this Pudgy Kid in a tux walking over. "Ew. Who is that?"

"Some street urchin or something." Dursley answered. 

"I just want to know if my friend Harry Potter was here. I got this address from him, and I tried to send him letters, but he hasn't been answering them back." I explained. 

"Well, then you've wasted your time. Harry Potter is not here." Dursley told me. 

"Who would want to be friends with him?" Pudgy Kid asked.