Chapter 19: Till Death due us Part.

It was the middle of July now. And it was also one of the days that had been built up for a long time. Ethan and Penny's wedding day. 

I had been in Hogwarts this whole time. So I knew nothing about all the preparations. Nor was I familiar with English Wedding Customs. 

When trying to find a place to hold the entire wedding. The Weasleys recommended a village near where they lived called: Ottery St Catchpole as a place where Ethan and Penny could marry. They owed a favor to Ethan to be the hosts after Ethan and Jacob had saved Bill from the curse of the Djinn in the Middle East. And also me for saving Ginny from the Chamber of Secrets.

They had a whole tent all set up and everything just outside of the village.

It all began with the early morning preparations. Which involved getting my Bridesmaid dress on, and braiding my hair in a certain style. Mater helped me get it into a Greek Braid. And we also had to get Penny ready and in her wedding dress. 

This was where I could see who was going to be participating in this wedding. There was Beatrice who was the Maid of Honor, as well as some of Penny's friends from Hogwarts who would be her Bridesmaids. There was Nymphadora Tonks, who had just gotten admitted into the Auror Programing. Her hair had grown longer too. The last time I saw her, she had short spikey hair. There was also Chiara Lobosca, she was a werewolf but wonderful healer at St. Mungo's. I knew her from Greece. And she also was a wieldier of the Control Rod that commanded an army of Golems that we found in the Labyrinth as well. Then there was also Corey Hayden who was the former Head Girl of Hogwarts. She rolled in on a wheel chair. She was a cripple after her legs were smashed by the Minotaur. And Corey also worked in the Ministry as a Crime Scene Analyst. And Detective Novelist. And also there were two more, Tulip Karasu, a Ravenclaw and Rule Breaker in Ethan's year with her red hair and her pet toad Dennis. As well as Liz Tuttle, who worked down in Care of Magical Creatures. Along with Badeea Ali, who owned a painting shop in Hogsmeade Village.

By the afternoon. Penny was looking in the mirror. She was in a white dress. And I could tell she was breathing in and out with deep breaths. 

"Are you okay, Penny?" Beatrice asked standing next to her as Penny looked at herself in the mirror.  

"Just nervous, Bea." Penny admitted. "I don't I've been this scared since Mexico." 

"Well... look on the bright side, Penny." Tulip butted in. "This time, you're not in a cage and a prisoner. You're getting married. Which is sort of like being... a prisoner in a way." 

Penny gave Tulip a look. "Still the practical prankster as always." She said. 

"You know me." Tulip replied. Dennis croaked next to her. 

"Thanks for saying yes to being a bridesmaid, Tulip. It really means a lot to me that you're doing this." Penny thanked. 

"You're my friend, Penny. What are friends for?" Tulip asked.

That's when Penny's mother came in. I don't think I've ever seen Mrs. Haywood in the flesh before. But Penny and Beatrice did haver her eyes. "Penny... you look beautiful." She praised with tears in her eyes. 

"Thanks, Mum." Penny blushed a little. 

"Sorry." Penny's Mother tried to wipe the tears from her eyes. "It's just... so hard to accept that my little girl is all... grown up." She explained. 

"You've still got Bea." Penny pointed out. 

"Penny. I'm right here." Beatrice replied. 

"Yeah, I know." Penny replied. 

And then Penny's Mother walked up to Penny. "Penny. Before you get married. I just wanted to give you this advice." She informed.

"Which is...?" Penny asked.