Chapter 7 Fight

The morning sun burns through my tired eyes. I stayed up all night reading Chainsaw Man, a manga that I had been reading it all last night. I've been creaming all night too after seeing the trailers for the anime. Not a lot of people in Whoville are into Anime and Manga but I am. Well I have last night. At 9 pm, I saw on Chirper that people are really into anime and manga and the art seems cool so I searched some mangas to read. I found Chainsaw Man and began reading it at around 10 pm. It's now 7 am and I have to get ready for school. Chapter 69 will have to wait...

"Goodbye mom!" I waved at my mom and she waved at me. Today will hopefully be good. I texted Stacy this morning to let her know that I'm not walking with Jojo today, which leaves time for me to talk to her about last night. I walked to her house first and knocked on her front door.
"Stacy! Y/N is here!" Stacy's footsteps could be heared from inside. "Hi, Y/N." Stacy shut the front door and we walked to school. "So... What happened last night with Gabi?!" Stacy smiled and grew excited. "Zane broke up with her right in front of her! She had a gibberish breakdown and everything!" "SERIOUSLY¿!¿!¿!¿!!!" Gabi and I laughed and wheeled our way into school but it turns to shock.
"I'M GOING TO WATERBOARD Y/N L/N IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM WHEN HER ASS GETS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh Shit.

I'm definitely done for now. She's absolutely livid now. "THERE SHE IS!!!!" Ivy pointed at me and Stacy near the lockers. Stacy took my hand and ran to the bathroom. "Stacy! We shouldn't be going to the bathroom! She'll waterboard me!" Stacy turned around and stopped. "We're gonna fight her first before that happens." A school fight? Believe it or not, I've been in a school fight nor have I seen one. Am I gonna lose? Will I be strong enough? I mean I know Gabi is a literal toothpick compared to be but... "Y/N, let's get to the bathroom before she does." We continued running while hearing Gabi's screeching at the end of the halls.
When we arrived at the bathroom, there were about 16 girls waiting with their iwho cameras out, ready to film what's about to go down. "OMG OMG OMG!!!" A 4"9 girl came running at me into the bathroom. "I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYESSSSS!!!! YOU'RE Y/N L/N!!!!" Her expression is like mine when I see Jojo. Why is she THIS enthusiastic about me? I know the stereotypical newspaper person is supposed to overjoyed about getting an interview but damn she's THIS excited??? "Umm... Are you going to interview me or something?" The girl's brown locks jiggled up and down as she jumped in over excitement. "OH! YES!!! I'M KAIA MCWHOSTER!!! KAISER'S LITTLE SISTER!!! ANYWAYS I UHHH WANTED TO UHH INTERVIEW YOU!!!" The pin and notebook in her hands were shaking like crazy. "YOU'RE DATING JOJO MCDODD!!!!" Oh fuck. Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!!!! DID GABI HEAR US?!?!?!?! I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT HER AND ZANE!!!!! I'M FUCKED!!!
"Y/N L/N!!!!!" Gabi's screamed my full name walking into the bathroom. I can't be focused on Jojo right now, I have a pussy to beat!!!
"LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO!!!!" Kaiser Mcwhoster screamed from her ashy black wheelchair. Kaia ran to Kaiser and hopped onto the back of her wheelchair. Every girl is pumped. The girl dating Jojo Mcdodd is about to fight the girl who wants Jojo Mcdodd's dick.
The fight of the century if you ask me.
Stacy moved over towards the wall with the other girls. Now, it's just me and Gabi in the middle of the open bathroom. "COME HERE!!!!" Gabi threw her entire head toward mine like she wanted to butt heads together. When her head was close enough, I grabbed her by the pigtail and threw her to the ground. I punched her several times in the back of the neck. She screamed in agony and I actually feel terrible for this but she's the one that started it so I guess it's fair. "Y/N! Waterboard her!!!" I thought for a moment before speaking. I don't think waterboarding will do much to hurt her. How about something more painful? "How about we don't do that. Let's leave her in the tied to the toilet and we'll all piss on her face." Everyone gasped and laughed. It's the perfect plan for revenge. "Let's get the rope and every girl in here needs to drink something!" Stacy said with a grin. Today is not good but it's becoming better.
And so, the piss party began. One by one, each girl in the bathroom pissed all over Gabi Whoson, the school bully and whore.

"Y/N!" I heard Jojo yelled from the distance. "Jojo!!" Apparently Jojo was a little late for piss party. Every girl has left except me. I stuck around to think about what the hell just happened. Jojo and I passionately kissed each other next to the stall with a tied up Gabi Whoson. "What the hell! Gabi?!" Jojo yelled. "Shh!!" I placed my finger on Jojo's lips. "She wanted to fight so I did. She said she wanted to waterboard me but I did it to her but it wasn't water." Jojo was confused. "What is it then?" I gulped. He's gonna think I'm a psycho bitch! "It was piss. My piss, Stacy's piss, every girl that was in the bathroom at that time's piss." Jojo sighed. "Y/N, that's a bit too overboard. Can I piss on her as well?" OMG OMG I'M ABOUT TO SEE JOJO'S DICK!!!!
"Do you wanna do it privately?" Jojo smirked. "You can look."
Jojo walked into the stall pulled down his black pants. Beneath all of that fur is... a small one. I've waited a week, imagining a big dick just to see this tiny fucking micro dick that CLEARLY WON'T FIT. "Jojo, why is your dick so small?" His piss began to flow all over Gabi's face and some even got into her gaping mouth. "Oh. It's just small because I'm not hard right now. When I'm hard, it gets bigger." Oh now I'm turned on. Fuck. I'll have to keep it in though, like Jojo said. We can't have sex til high school. Maybe.