Chapter 10 Representation (short)

"Today in art class we will be drawing a representation of snake aids or snaids as it is known medically. Snake aids is a type of aids you get from snakes. Snakes with aids are after pink and purple which makes women more likely to get bit by them than men."
Ugh. Mrs. Snaids is always rambling about how she is the first person in Whoville to have snake aids.
"So that's when I decided to change my last name. From Nyomi Whogerr to Nyomi Snaids. Thank you for listening! Now get to work on your snake aids representation projects!"

"What will I draw? Maybe I'll just draw a snake with snaids to get it over with."
Kaia reached over and grabbed a pink colored pencil and a piece of blank paper. "I'll draw Mrs. Snaids and her husband!" Hehehe. "That's a great idea, Kaia." I grabbed a piece of paper and walked over to the art supplies shelf for a few markers. I don't feel like using colored pencils. Kaia is the artistic type so she keeps a lot of paper and colored pencils in her backpack.
But she's also a germophobe so she doesn't let people touch em'.

All done! Time to present them to Mrs. Snaids. "All right! Who wants to show me their artwork first!"
Kaia raised her hand from the back of class. "Okay!" She scooted out of her chair and took her paper, holding it close to her chest. "Here's my representation of snake aids."

"As you can see, it's Mrs

"As you can see, it's Mrs. Snaids and her husband. Mr. Snaids died last month so I wanted to immortalize him in this drawing. I hope you enjoy this artwork, Mrs. Snaids!" Kaia happily gave Mrs. Snaids her drawing. "Thank you, Kaia. I'm sure Todd would've loved this abomination." Kaia sat back down in her seat. "Omg! She loved it, Y/N!" Yeah. Sure she did. She called it an abomination! "Okay! Who's next?" Mrs. Snaids looked around room in silence as no one raised their hand. Then, she looked at me. "L/N. Come up here and show me yours."
I walked up to the front of class and grabbed my art. "Here."
Mrs. Snaids took the drawing and raised an eyebrow.

"It's perfect yet so bland!" She smiled at the drawing

"It's perfect yet so bland!" She smiled at the drawing. "Go back to your seat now. You've got a good grade."
She held the drawing and continued to look at it while smiling. I walked back to my seat and stared outside the window to see an inch of snow on the ground. I forgot it's December and winter break is coming up. I wonder what'll be under the Whoville Christmas Tree this year. Every year, The Mayor of Whoville and his children decorate the massive town Christmas tree that sits next to the Mayor's home. Maybe I'll see Jojo there.