Chapter 15 | An Ending

I remember last year... that's when me and Jojo started dating. Our anniversary is coming up and I can't wait to celebrate with him! Every Who bitch has been sad and depressed for a whole YEAR bc he's my man. A lot of stuff happened over this past year. My mom gave birth to my baby sister and that shopping center my dad was helping with has finally been finished. Now, we're a whole family because dad gets to spend more time with us and mom and dad are in marriage counseling which I don't think is going well but whatever we're a family. I closed my diary for the day and headed downstairs to see my family sitting on the couch enjoying the TV. "Hey mom, hey dad!" I plopped on the couch next to them. "Shhh. Try to be quiet, Condom is taking her afternoon nap." My dad said calmly. "Sorry dad." I think this is the calmest my dad has ever been. Things have really gotten better. Oh! I almost forgot that Jojo wanted me to see him! I guess I should call him real quick to make sure we're still meeting at 6 pm. I walked to the kitchen and dialed Jojo's number.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hey y/n!"

"Hey Jojo I just wanted to make sure that we're still meeting at 6 pm today right?"

"Yeah! Is there something wrong with the time? You wanna change dates?

"No fucktard I'm just making sure we're still meeting at 6 pm."

"We're still meeting y/n and do you remember where we're meeting?"

"The playground?"

"Yep. Hey, you wanna just go there now? I'm eager to see you, y/n."

"I'll get dressed then had there!"

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit!"

Call ended

Time skip to the playground

"There's like zero kids here and it's only 4 pm." I whispered to myself. I would love to be a little kid again but I didn't have Jojo back then so fuck that. Holy shit.

You spot something huge behind the playground structure.

What the fuck could that be? I walked over to see what it was and I was amused. Jojo's dad really did put that new statue up. The mayor's figure stood tall with his hands on his hips like he's Superwho. He's shirtless, his nipples are out and most importantly, his dick is out. I can definitely see the "improvement" he made to his dick. Actually hold up why am I looking at my future father-in-law's dick? I'll just erase that memory from my head now...

"Hey! Y/n!" I heard Jojo's face. I turned around and saw him behind me. He paused and started panting, trying to catch a breath. "I see... you saw my dad's... statue... y/n?" He continued panting. "Yeah it's pretty weird to look at." Jojo stopped panting and looked up at me then looked at the statue. "It's crazy how his dick is bigger than mine, honestly." He ain't wrong.

"Yeah... anyways Jojo, What do you wanna talk about?" We walked over to a bench and sat down. "Not sure. I just wanted to see you." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I'm happy, Jojo. You know what, I've really never been so happy throughout my life. My mom was an alcoholic and my dad just built shit all the time and he wouldn't come home for days. My life has really changed since we been dating. Hell I even dropped my best friend because she liked you too but it all turned out well." Jojo smiled more.

"What even happened to Stacy?" I sighed. "She talked to me while at school and we agreed that we shouldn't be friends anymore. She said she deserved the slaps too." I rolled my eyes at the flashbacks of Stacy and me slapping the shit out of her. "It'll be okay y/n. It's me and you now! You got me and your other friends too that got your back." He's right, I shouldn't focus on my past too much and on Stacy. I got my boyfriend by my side to help me and be my bestie too. "I can always trust you, Jojo." We both smiled and kissed. When I first hear Jojo's beautiful voice singing, I knew he was gonna be mine someday. I wrote so many poems and talked so much about him to Stacy. Look at me now, I'm with him and nothing's gonna change any time soon.

Emo Frisky Time Is Forever.

STUFF: I apologize for the weird piss thing I wrote, looking back on it now I literally hate it but fuck it it's staying in 💪🏻💪🏻also I'm sorry for the missing words. Thank you for reading even tho my dumbass always forgot to write this. I literally took 1 year breaks. Anyways bye!