Chapter 3 Weekend with Jojo

"Did you say yes?!" Asked Stacy with the biggest grin on her face. I blushed. "Yeah... I told him he could come over this weekend but I had to text my mom first before anything." Stacy waited as I pulled out my phone to see if my mom texted back yet. To my surprise, she did. "Sure Y/N! Make sure he gets a bus note and that he tells his parents where he'll be. I'll be happy to meet Jojo, Y/N! 😘 love u sugar belly 😘." Stacy screeches out loud. We're in the girls bathroom and there's no around to hear us unless you count Mr. Eden and Ms. Ballsucc's classrooms next to the bathroom. Stacy is supposed to be in Mr. Eden's 6th period while I'm supposed to be in Ms. Ballsucc's dumb language Arts class. "Do you have more tea to spill, Y/N?" Stacy said.
"Well at lunch Jojo... Jojo winked at me and smiled. I kinda have a sense that we'll-"
"HAVE BABIES!!" She screamed.
"Maybe... But use the term 'sex' instead." I blushed once more.
Stacy stood there in her wacky thought process and stared at the ceiling for a while. Suddenly, we heard someone walking through the halls and possibly coming to the bathroom. "Stacy! We need to act quick!" She nodded and got into serious mode. Stacy picked me up and threw me up onto the stall wall. She then closed one of the stall doors and stood on the toilet. I pushed one of thee ceiling boards up and threw myself into the small, cramp space. Damn I wish I didn't have claustrophobia. I took a peak to see who walked in. Gabi Whoson.
"Ugh! Ivy what are we gonna do about Y/N L/N's shit?! She's already best friend's with the weirdest bitch in school, now she's trying to steal MY future boyfriend?!" Ivy Winston, Gabi's only friend who's kind to others. She's nice, helpful, and respects others unlike Gabi.
"Aren't you still dating Zane though? What happens if you really do win Jojo's heart? What'll happen to Zane?!" Gabi sighed and took a deep breath. "I guess when miss Y/N L/N fails to win Jojo's heart... I'll jump in, dump Zane, then get with Jojo, PERIODT." Gabi stated in her bitch voice. Not on my watch shitty hoe. Imma get Jojo and have some Emo Frisky Time with Jojo before you do. I'm making that a promise right now.
"C'mon Ivy! Y/N and Stacy might walk in here soon like they do every day at 2:20 p.m."
"But Gabi, it's already passed 2:20, it's 2:35 now."
"Shut up Ivy!" They both ran out of the bathroom back to their 6th periods. I climbed back down to the stall and made my out with Stacy. "We better get out of here before school ends soon." Stacy and I hugged, then left the bathroom to pack up.

-RING RING-

The bell rang like usually does and everyone raced to the classroom door. I walked out and saw Jojo leaning on my locker. "Hey Jojo, ready to come home... With me?" He smiled and nodded his head. I asked him a few questions like "did you tell your parents where he was going" and "do you need any snacks at my house" stuff you would say when someone comes over to your home.
As we walk to my house, I notice Jojo looks excited and happy. Honestly, I felt happy as well knowing my new favorite person was coming over to my home for the weekend.
"This is my house Jojo, it's right there." I pointed to my house so we could just run straight there. You know, to make things quicker. We ran over to my house and I got out the key to unlock the door since mom is working 9 a.m to 10 p.m, me and Jojo should have plenty of time to do what we want. Alone. "Your mom works for that long? Damn. Well, that's good for one reason."
"What reason?"
"I'll tell you when we get settled."
We walked into my house, I locked door and sat down on the purple couch while Jojo wondered my living room and kitchen. "Wow Y/N, your house seems big." I blushed at his compliment on my house. He stared in awe for a moment then sat down next to me on the couch. "What did you want to tell me, Jojo?" He blushed.
He started rubbing his neck and getting ready to talk but failed to as he's probably nervous like me.
"Y/N... I- I can't express... My feelings for you. I know we just only met today, but I feel in love, in love with you. No one can match your perfectness, beauty, and respect. I really can't help myself anymore...
Y/N, I love you!" He leaned in quickly and kissed my lips passionately as I began to kiss back. He grabbed my hand and held it tight with all his love for me. I broke the kiss and said, "I love you too, Jojo~" I smirked and held his hands. "I hope we could be one, but sadly we have to wait till high school for that." He frowned but still remained happy somehow. "That's a shame Y/N. At least we can cuddle and make out in your bedroom while watching horror movies." I smirked. "Great idea." I guided Jojo to my bedroom with gloomy vibes filling the air. He sat down on my bed and turned on my TV. After I sat down too, we started playing sexy saxophone music on my TV to get that 1960s love vibe. He pulled me to the bed holding my hands while he was over top of me. Our lips touched and our hands started sweating badly as it was getting pretty steamy in my room. "Jojo~ I wish we could have sex but we're too young for it, I'm going to promise that I'll have sex you when I'm at least 16 years old, I promise, Jojo." He continued kissing me and then stopped. "I know you'll keep that promise Y/N, I trust you and love you snd there's no doubt in my mind you'll ever lie to me." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He laid down on the bed next as we slowly drifted off to sleep.

I love you, Jojo.

I love you too, Y/N.