𝗦𝗜𝗫

Kathiravan        

As my car attains to a halt in the village, I hop out of it and stretch my hands, while peeking at the beautiful fields

As my car attains to a halt in the village, I hop out of it and stretch my hands, while peeking at the beautiful fields. These villages have a unique charm whatsoever.

"Chinnayya,(a position and power equal to the word ayya holds, it also denotes respect)" a middle-aged man call me and I watch him in confusion. Me? Chinnaya?

Ah, anyways.

"I'm Raghav, ayya's accountant. He asked me to guide you in the village" I nod my head and follow him before instructing my driver to bring my luggage.

Immediately after we reach inside the village, numerous amount of people gather around me and starts to put some flower garlands on my neck. Not just that, they also initiate to sing some village folk songs, which consist the meaning of welcoming me back to the village. A proud smile spread on my lips as I heed to it.

"Kathiruuu" my mom comes forward from the crowd with a wide grin and hugs me lovingly while my dad standstill, his hands crossing over his chest. I roll my eyes at his demeanor and embrace my mom.

"I had prepared so many dishes for you!" Mom announces as she hauls me to our home. The interior of the village almost looked the same as the day since I left.

All the way to our destination, I keep on staring at those gorgeous greeneries and small village houses located on either side of the walking path.

Once inside our home, my mom start to feed me all the different variety of dishes she had cooked. At some point, my stomach felt so full that I would vomit even If I had a bit more food.

"Oh god, leave me!" I shout desperately as I escape from my mom's hand and rush up the stairs.

My room was on the first floor and I hope they had cleaned it. Well, as anticipated, the room was dusted off of all crudeness and is tidied up to my expectation. Good.

"Chinmaya, your luggage" a man, I guess he is one of the laborers here, gently places the luggage in my room and leaves after inquiring If I need anything.

I shake my head in negative making him vacate my room. Sighing softly, I shut the room door and carve my way towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Once being done with it, I step to the window of my room and found that the night had begun to obscure the world.

I felt sleepy suddenly, perhaps due to the traveling. I yawn and amble to my bed, letting my body fall over the mattress as sleep washes over me instantly.

...................

They gonna meet in the next chapter 😉