𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

Rukmani

(Mature content)

(Mature content)

He pulls me towards him by getting hold of my thaali (nupital chain) and I gulp as his eyes loiter on my lips. "Ready?" He inquires and before I can respond, he slams his lips against mine and hauls my lower lip into his mouth, dampening it with his tongue and tormenting it with his teeth. He does the same with my upper lip and then he deepens the kiss...

I clutch his shoulder as my stomach experiences unusual sensations. Chinnaya jerks my thaali again and cups my cheek with his other hand while sucking my both lips hard as possible.

I'm in too much surprise to kiss him back, but he didn't seem to pay attention to it though!. Eventually, he leaves my lips and stalks his fingers over my thaali. My body shudders as his fingers arrive at the back of my neck.

He unhooks the several gold necklaces I have on my neck one by one, staring into my eyes. He looks cold and it's scary, as well as intimidating.

His breath is whacking my face compelling my toes curls on their own. Once he is done evacuating all my necklaces, he keeps them on the side table and buries his head on my neck which has only my thaali on it now...

"You smell so good" He murmurs while inhaling my neck and I smile shyly. It is probably the odor of jasmine that has been sprawled on my hair.

With his head still close to my neck, he snatches my hand and eliminates the bangles from my both hands. He throws them onto the floor, and the bangles scream. However, due to the marriage-related songs being played louder on the speaker outside our home, the jingling sounds of bangles persisted only inside the room.

Chinnaya then tores off himself from me and surveys my body, bottom to top. He continues, eyeing me...and I sit there awkwardly, fidgeting under his fierce gaze.

Is he hesitating to touch me or what? Oh no. He shouldn't have to be! I'm his wife and I have given him my absolute approval to touch me...perhaps, I should make the first move?

Sighing, I softly mumble, "Chinnaya...shall I remove the pallu of my saree?" He chuckles at my words. "Don't think bad of me okay! I'm just curious" I explain and his eyes squint as he glances at me.

"Curious.." he mumbles again and slopes his hand on my pallu. "Rukku?You are aware of what is meant by sex right?" I blush at his lewd question. Why would he think that I'm unaware of it?

"Chinnaya...I'm a biology student!" I giggle and he, all of a sudden pins me down on the bed by my wrist and hovers over me like a predator.

"That's good. I thought you were innocent." He dives and kisses me on my lips, his tongue directly clinging onto mine, teasing it.

As soon as Chinnaya abandons my lips, I undo the hairpins and jasmine in my hair and tossed them down the floor. Meanwhile, he starts to unfasten the pins on my saree. I'm excited to have sex with Chinnaya, yet the little fear in me never neglects to peek out and remind me of its presence. Calm down Rukmani. You are going to rock it.