𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

Rukmani

"Rukmani, stop crying and come out of your room!" I listen to my mom holler from outside the door and my tears spill out in a non-stop manner

I have been crying for three hours exactly after Kayal had left me in my house. She is the one who had fed my parents about the incident that had taken place in the temple.

Ahhh!!! How can Chinnaya scold me!? I can still feel my body quiver when I ponder back to him chastising me with that chaotic look on his face.

But...it's attractive too.

Che che! What am I thinking!? Seriously Rukmani! Right now, you have to be irritated with him rather than drooling over him.

"Rukmani" My dad calls and I cry more, yet again remembering the way Chinnaya had berated me.

"He is not going to come here and apologize to you ma. So, please stop crying...also his outburst might be out of the care he possesses for you, I don't really think it's in anger." My father further recites calmly and I sniff in realization.

So, Chinnaya didn't truly get indignant at me. It's simply the way he shows his affection which accidentally had taken the form of wrath?

"Now come and have dinner!" Mom shouts. "I'm not hungry ma," I assert as I embark to stop my tears. "At least quit crying, we are all going to sleep" Yadhav's voice booms and I sigh, wiping off the glistening tears that had pooled on my cheeks.

"Okay!" I exclaim back and plop sleek on my bed. Suddenly, I hear a knock on the window and I dread for a second before presuming who would it be...

Well...could it be Chinnaya?

I dash to the window and peek through the small hole in it to confirm whether it is my Chinnaya or not. And yes, It is him.

Excitedly, I unbolt the wooden shutters of the window and stare at his ever so handsome face. But...then I recollect that I have to be mad at him. Therefore, I squint my eyes and attempt to scowl at him, however, Chinnaya couldn't care less about my reaction. He just hop into my room through the window and shut it quietly.

How dare him!

Can't he see how much I'm soo angry at him?

"Sorry Rukku" he abruptly hugs me to his chest and whispers in my ear. That's all it takes for my resentment to vacate my brain.

Still...I choose to tease him.

I shift away from his clutch and fold my hands across my chest with a nonchalant attitude. "Rukku...I'm really sorry" I purse my lips and shake my head, indicating that I did not accept his apology.

He looks so cute with that sad reaction on his countenance.

Damn my Chinnaya. I can't do this. Even before I know what I'm doing, I find myself reaching toward him and pressing my lips against his lips while standing on my tiptoes...although he remains to be in shock at first, he soon begins to kiss me back aggressively as I band my hand around his neck firmly for support.

My stomach is fluttering with butterflies!!

In eagerness to feel his body warmth more, I slam myself more closely to his body, and he clenches my waist in a tight grasp as he proceeds to insert his tongue into my mouth.

He licks my tongue and I follow his lead. He then plants several kisses on my lips and again goes in for an intense kiss... chewing, biting, sucking, and slurping on my poor lips.

His handling is too rough but I like it. Once he is done with my lips, our forehead meets together as we both pant heavily.

My body felt hot, and I can deduce the same heat radiating off from Chinnaya's body too. We both glance into each other's eyes for a few seconds and we knew what we want now which is wrong to have done before marriage, but...I am so desperate for him.

My body is pleading with me to let it experience this man's touch. And I can't deny it. I don't want to rather...

"Chinnaya...please" I moan, surprising myself. I didn't really plan to do that. "No Rukku. We aren't married yet" his lips utter those words but his eyes are telling a whole another tale that I would really love to bring into life.

"I want you Chinnaya. Anyways, we are going to get married in one week. So it is not an issue" he shakes his head, straight up denying my request.

I pout in sadness and then initiate to seductively rub my fingers on the stubbles on his cheek. I have no idea how my confidence had boosted to this level that I'm not feeling shameful to do this to Chinnaya...

I can detect the change in Chinnaya's face. His jaw tightens, and his grip gets too tight on my waist, that it literally hurts me. Yet, I'm cherishing it oddly.

"We are not doing it now Rukku" he declares calmly, and I feel frustration boils within me. A very strange urge to soothe the pulsating ache down there is making me go nuts.

Biting my inner cheeks, I remove his hands from around my waist and stare at his palm, contemplating If what I'm about to do will prompt my Chinnaya to feel repulsive towards me.

Ah.

I peek into his darkened eyes and plant his palms over my bosoms. Gosh!! The sensation is ineffable. This is so unfair god!! I had touched my bosoms infinite times, but I had never felt this jolt of pleasure ever.

Chinnaya closes his eyes, and I sense his fingers voluntarily squishing my bosoms. I moan and gasp lowly at the delectation running across my skin.

"You know, you are so desperate for me Rukku...." I nod my head as our eyes greet after he reopens his.

"Hm....yes" I murmur dejectedly as I savor the impression of his hands massaging my bosoms.

“Seductress” he hums and pushes me back to the bed. I lay flat, expecting his fingers to wander on my skin and incite sparks.

"Only after marriage Rukku", Oh no. He hovers above me and whispers on my lips before descending and biting my left breast over my saree.

Oh my goodness...that was incredible.

He sketches his lips further down and I clench my fingers around the sheets as he moves my saree from my navel and places a kiss there.

"Good night my seductress" saying that he blows air on my navel and I close off my eyes in a daze.

And then he was gone...

.....................

♥️♥️♥️