𝗧𝗘𝗡

Kathiravan

After having a little commotion with that crazy female, who is so damn cute as fuck, I can't seem to repress the smile that is trickling on my lips

The respect she has towards my dad is surprising, it impressed me. Ah, I had called my dad an 'idiot'. Anyways, I asked sorry in my mind before saying it though. I didn't mean anything by calling him that. I swear!

My motive was solely only to infuriate that crazy female and scrutinize her adorable expressions while she gets indignant.

Besides that, she has managed to entice me enough and now I can't sway her elegant image away from my head.

At present, officially, she has my whole interest. Further, it's been a long period since I had dated someone or let alone have gotten intrigued by any girls. By dating, I mean, we just go out to some restaurant or beach or anywhere and have a good amount of chatter.

Unfortunately, none of the girls I had dated had that gripping character I have been looking for. So every one of my dates just ends up sinking. Well, that is all about my love life.

Currently, as soon as I arrive home, I glimpse my dad who was settled on a chair on the veranda, reading a newspaper. "Appa I'm sorry!" I apologize and without heeding his acknowledgment, I enter my home and sneak a glance at him once again from inside, only to catch a glimpse of him shaking his head.

He must be confused!

Going straight to my room upstairs, I refresh and deck on my casual clothes, a black t-shirt, and grey slacks. Momentarily as I attain to the living room to have my food, I observe dad having a serious discussion with that Raghav uncle on the couch.

Not giving much thought to it, I stroll to the dining table and seat myself on one of the chairs around it.

My mom sits near me after a while and as we start to have our breakfast that is being served by the maids, dad and Raghav uncle also join in.

"Kathir" dad summons me and I pause eating and stare at him questioningly.

"When you are done with meals, have a look around the village and get some idea about farming, I don't want my grandchildren to be oblivion to agriculture. Raghav will be your guide and you can ask him any doubts. Also, he will mentor you about our property details here" oh. I nod my head obliging to his words.

"When are you planning to get him married ayya?" That Raghav uncle asks my dad, which instantly irked me.

"Soon after I found the girl who I genuinely have an interest in" I reply confidently thinking about that crazy female. Seriously!, I don't even know her name.

My parents look at me amused upon listening to my response. Well, I have never actually had involved in talks that are related to my marriage...so it's understandable why they are countering like this.

Suddenly, I hear a voice."Appa!" It's very similar to the crazy female's tone. Following it, I heard the jiggling sound of anklets.

....................

What do you think of Kathir's character?❤️

Need another update??😛