𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Kathiravan

18+

We were settled on our room mattress and Rukku sank against my chest while I drew patterns on her bare saree back using my fingers.

It was nice having her all over me. Not in a sense of lust. But in a sense of peace...

Momentarily, I peek out of the window in our room. The noon sky is indeed bright. Few rays of it have manipulated itself in our dwelling too. The wind blows gently, and in distance, I could make out the cryings of bunches of crows.

Along with it, the woodpeckers hit on the tree, parrot's squawks, the cow's moos, and the tireless farmer's loud laughter, and chats....all educe serenity to my heart.

"Kathiru! Did you order something online!?" my mom's shout from downstairs snaps me out of my daze and I instantly get aware of who would be here at this time.

Well, I had ordered some clothes for Rukku on amazon...the kind which I don't ever want my mother to witness!

"Rukku... I'll be back," I say quickly and drag myself out of the bed. Rukku didn't bother staring as she lays on the mattress on her stomach.

Dashing off from the room, I rush down the stairs and glance at the amazon guy standing on the doorsteps, arguing with my mom.

I carefully approach them and mom notices me. "Kathiru, he says he will give these parcels only to you!" I fake seriousness at her words. Thank god, he didn't lend it to her!.

"Amma, it's their job. They should deliver the items only to the person who ordered them" I try to convince my mom and she huffs at me before striding towards her room, angrily.

I got the package from the guy and as I had already transferred cash online from my account, I just paid him tips... especially for not advancing my mom those cartons.

Once the guy retreats, I sigh and turn back, only to be met with my father. He has a wary look on his face. "What is inside it?" Lingeries; short skirts, useless panties...and technically it's a bunch of sexy outfits.

"It's modern clothes of me dad" he appears to believe my answer. I perceive it by the way he lifts his eyebrows and nods his head.

He then walks past me and exits the home while I shoot myself up the stairs and to my room.

I turn the knob of the door and enter in with a huge smirk on my face. I can't wait to see Rukku wear these dresses.

"Rukku..." I call as I lock the door behind me. "I have got some clothes for you" She sits upon the bed and excitedly gapes at me...then the packages in my hand.

"Really!! Thank you chinnaya, give it to me, let me see how good your selections are" I smile and settle the packs in front of her on the bed. And she, without wasting any seconds, starts to unlade all of them...

The reaction on her face when she unloads each of them is priceless. A reaction of...disbelief, doubt, and surprise has sat on her countenance.

Finally unpacking everything, she stares intently at all the spread-out outfits on the bed in uncertainty.

"Choose one and wear it Rukku. I want to see you on one of these right now." She shakes her head and looks down shyly.

Gosh! I thought she would freak out but seems that she is only feeling timid. Kathir, You have chosen the right girl for you man!

"Rukku... come on, I'm your husband, right? You don't have to feel shy around me" I say as I seat myself beside her.

She nods her head and glances away from me. "You choose one and I will wear it" she mumbles making a wide grin to poke on my lips.

"Damn sure!" I pick up the black lingerie and a dark blue skirt and top.
"These..." I grab them and plop them on her lap while she runs to the restroom, clutching those dresses to her chest.

In the meantime, I decline downstairs to the kitchen and steal the Icecubes carrier sneakily from the refrigerator.

Attaining my room successfully without getting caught by anyone, I strive to heavily sigh out but it gets abducted in my throat when my eyes rake over Rukku.

She is standing awkwardly beside the bed. Her hands straightening the
short puff skirt...

Gripping the carrier in one hand, I latch the door and takes long steps toward her.

"Fuck Rukku" I clutch her neck and kiss her lips hungrily. I released her after a few seconds and threw the ice cubes on the bed, pushing Rukku to rest above it.

She whines and wriggles on the mattress. What a sight to behold!

I hover over her body and bite the base of her neck. Her skirt has now ridden up, exposing the good-for-nothing panties deck on her.

She moans louder as I press her back down on the ice cubes while she is struggling to shift away. Fetching an ice cube between my fingers, I run it over her cheeks, and she quivers.

"Chinnaya...." she grunts and I lick and nibble on her wet cheeks. The ice cube then slides down and settles on her chest...

Leaving it there, I pluck another ice cube from the bed and guide it inside her panties. "Ahh..." She gasps when it comes in contact with her bare folds.

I scrape it there at a very slow pace until the cube melts down. She is close to her orgasm...

I eliminate her skirt and place another two ice cubes inside her panties. Her whole body is wet now due to rolling and squirming over the cubes.

Undoing her top, I spot two small cubes on her nipples inside her skimpy bra.

Then I spread her leg wide with my knees and hold her both hands in my one hand grasp above her head, enjoying the crusade and pleasure she is undergoing.

With my free hand, I caress her clit continuously and cease only when she arches up from the bed, cumming in my fingers, accompanied by a wildest moan...

"That was awesome, wasn't it?" I inquire her, pecking on the tip of her nose. "Hmm yes. Do it again." She mumbles and I sigh dreamily. Kathir....you must have done a great deed in your past life to have met this girl. I smile at my thought.

"Chinnaya. Stop daydreaming. I'm waiting for the next round" I seize her lips immediately in mine...

.....................

❤️❤️❤️

The next chapter will be the ending 😘