𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

Rukmani

My anger boosts as he says that and I raise my hand to slap him

My anger boosts as he says that and I raise my hand to slap him. Too bad. He catches my wrist midway and twists my hand which forces me to twirl around due to the stinging pain and now my back is resting over his chest.

Like people say, when bad luck hits, it hits you over and over again, the towel over my chest falls, as well as the clothing in my hold also bundles on the floor.

My breath picks up pace due to me being only in my wet inner skirt which I'm sure is exposing my body...I stood stiff, having no idea of what to do...

Momentarily, I felt that man's exhaling of air caressing my ear as he begins to speak. Why in the world am I getting goosebumps!!!

"You want to know who I'm right...well, I'm none other than that great ayya's son, Kathiravan. In that case, you should respect me too, shouldn't you?. So, the next time you see me anywhere, make sure you call me Chinnaya...If not, you will have to suffer some bad consequences" he leaves my hand with that and walks away from the shelter as the rain reduces to minimal drizzle.

He didn't once swirl around to face me...which I'm grateful for or else he would have seen my body! I hurriedly put the towel around my chest and grab my clothes, scrambling off into the suit to put them on.

While dressing, I couldn't erase his face from my mind. He is ayya's son...I thought his son would also be an unfathomable person and a kind one.

But he seems like an arrogant and dangerous man by his demeanor toward me. Calling his dad an idiot!? That is so messed up.

Even so, I couldn't deny his stunning looks. The way he holds eye contact, the way he speaks in his manly voice, the way he captured me to him.

Woah.

I shouldn't romanticize such things! But I can't help it...

.....................

How was it guys?♥️

How is the story so far??like it?♥️