Chapter 1: An Unexpected Reawakening

Crack... Crack... Thud. The sound of stone cracking and then something falling to the ground. The legendary hero, Meliodas, lay on the ground looking around at the dark cavern he had just woken up in, trying to get his eyes adjusted to the light before standing up. 

       Meliodas was a short man, only 5 feet tall, with bright blond hair and emerald green eyes. His clothes seemed to be torn in some places and the sleeves of his shirt all but were torn off. He had dirt all over his face and arms and a busted lip and a blackened eye. 

       The Cavern he was in was dark and wet. He could hear the drip of water falling from the stalactites above. Once he got his eyes as adjusted as they were going to be he turned around to look at his friends. His eyes widened at the sight of all his friends standing behind him as stone statues, though he could have sworn they were fine just moments ago. Meliodas watches as Ban's seal slowly brakes before running over to him. 

       Ban, standing at 6 foot 11, was a tall, strongly built man with light, almost silver, blue hair and brilliant red eyes. He was wearing a pair of red, leather pants that were a few sizes too small. His top was long gone leaving him shirtless. Unlike his significantly shorter friend Ban had no wounds other than a scar stretching from his chin to his collarbone. 

       "Yo, Ban! You wouldn't know where we are, would you?" Meliodas asked, staring up at his best friend. 

       "No clue Captain." Ban responded. "Well, you go figure it out, so we can get outta here. I'm gonna stay here and wait for the others to wake up." 

       "Why do I have to do it? Why can't you go?" 

       "Hey, I give the orders around here Ban. Hope it Jailbird." Meliodas sat down on a rock and began to wait for the others to wake up. 

       The first to wake up after him and Ban, was Diane, then King, Gowther, Merlin, Esconor, Hawk, Howser, Gilthunder, and finally Elizabeth. 

       Diane was a giant, with brown hair, put up into pigtails, and big violet eyes. She was wearing an orange leotard with the collar popped out, a blue gauntlet on her left hand and a leopard print backpack. She was quite curvy and had stretch marks on her legs and thighs. 

       King on the other hand was almost the exact opposite of Diane. He was short but not quite as short as their captain, Meliodas. He has strawberry blond hair with caramel brown eyes. He wore a blue and orange hoodie with a helmet attached to the hood. His pants were a darker color of blue and went only a little bit lower than the knee before rolling up. He had little wings on his back that were varying different shades of blue. 

      Gowther was next. Gowther had hot pink hair that didn't even reach his shoulders. His pink hair was paired with a magnificent pair of amber eyes. He wore glasses and looked quite feminine to be honest. For clothes, he wore a black tank top under and a white tunic and a purple long sleeved shirt that was completely hidden other than the sleeves. His pants were a pair of dark gray and his boots were light gray. 

       Lady Merlin was next to break free, which was odd considering she was the most powerful mage to ever grace Britannia. Some might say that she wore too little clothes. She wore a jacket that only covered part of her chest and completely exposed her stomach. The jacket was tailcoat length and had a fluffy white collar. She wore underwear that matched her jacket, as bottoms and boots that went up to her mid-thigh. Her hair was jet-black and she had small yellow eyes.

       Esconor followed right behind Merlin. Esconor had 2 forms: his strong form and a small form. In his buff form he looked like a bodybuilder that skipped leg day, and in his skinny form he looked like a twig or to put it in a kinder way, a quite malnourished man. He has very light brown hair and a mustache. He had the most gorgeous blue eyes, and when in his small form he wears a pair of small glasses. 

       There was nothing special about Hawk other than the fact that he was a talking pig with a four leaf clover birthmark on his butt. He was round and pink and very sarcastic. 

       Lastly was Elizabeth, the third princess of Liones. She had long, white hair with bangs that covered her left eye. Her eyes were blue and she wore an earring on her right ear that held the crest of Liones on it. She wore a short navy skirt that barely covered her bottom and a cropped pink shirt that was frilled at the sleeves and base. She was quite curvy and had a fairly large chest. 

        The first thing Meliodas did when he saw Elizabeth was start groping her. 

        "Hey Elizabeth. How did you sleep?" said Meliodas as he fondled her chest. 

       The princess being the nice person she is just said that she was fine and blushed. Diane on the other hand was not having any of Meliodas BS. Diane bent down and grabbed him in her big hand before giving him a hearty squeeze. 

       "Oh hey Diane '' Meliodas managed to just barely breathe out.

        "Hey Captain, why don't you keep your hands off the princess." Diane said, looking at her captain with squinted eyes. 

       Diane dropped the green eyed man before eyeing him and walking away which was not very far since she was so tall. She sat down on a dry part of the ground and waited. King then floated over to the giant girl and began talking to her. That's when Ban came back saying he found a way out that was big enough for all of them to leave the damp and dark cave. Ban led them out of the cave and into the sunlight, something that none of them knew they hadn't seen in a long time. 

       "Nice work Ban. Now I need you to scout out the area." Meliodas said to his best friend before shooting him a thumbs up. 

       Ban just simply nodded his head before heading out.