Chapter 3: Elrond's Council

The group was a little ways off from the entrance to Rivendell when Elizabeth, who was sitting on Diane's shoulder, saw a giant War Hammer resting against the mountainside. It wasn't every day that you came across a war hammer of this size, so of course, Elizabeth pointed it out to Diane whose eyes widened before she set off running towards it.

       "WAIT! DAINE, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Meliodas called.

       At almost the same time as Diane spotted what Elizabeth was talking about, King felt a familiar presence. He closed his eyes and reached out his hand as if he was trying to summon it. All at once, there was a quick zip of air and a gaping hole in Ban's chest.

       "CAPTAIN" Diane yelled as she ran up to the group war hammer in hand.

       As everyone turned around, they were greeted by three smiling faces, belonging to Diane, Elizabeth, and King, and another slightly more terrifying scowl, which belonged to Ban.

       A voice rang out over the group, "What the hell man!?" Ban half-shouted after spitting out a good bit of blood.

       "What's with the weapons?" Legolas asked, who wasn't even sure where they came from.

       "These are King and Diane's Sacred Treasures: War hammer: Gideon & The Spirit Spear: Chastiefol" answered Gowther.

       "Ya, Elizabeth found it, isn't she awesome?" Diane added.

       While Diane seemed ecstatic at the retrieval of her weapon, King seemed rather indifferent. He simply turned back to his flying spear and turned it into a large, floating, Leopard print pillow and laid on top of it.

       After a moment Legolas spoke, "I hate to break this up, but we must get going. I'm sure you all want some new clothes".

       The sins just nodded and let Legolas take the lead as they interred the city.

      It wasn't until the next day when Meliodas was informed of some secret meeting about an increasing power. When he asked for a time for when the meeting would be held all the elf said that there was not a set time and to just make sure he showed up. So that's what Meliodas did, but it turns out that when he did show up he was deemed late, but Lord Elrond whom he was briefly acquainted with just thanked him for coming and motioned for him to sit down. When he looked around he saw that his previous companions as well as others like Merlin, Esconor, Gilthunder, and Howzer were at the meeting as well.

      Howzer and Gilthunder were both Holy Knights from the sin's and company's home kingdom, Liones. Howzer was well built like Ban and wore heavy armor. He has greenish-yellow hair that was styled like a short mullet, and his eyes are the same shade of violet as Diane's. Gilthunder flowing had pink hair that went down to his mid-neck. His eyes were a deep shade of blue, and he also wore heavy armor. Unlike Howzer, his armor had deep blue accents on it and both suits were styled to the preference of the wearer.

       "Hey, It's little Gil and Howser," Meliodas said while sitting down in between Ban and a scruffy-looking man before the meeting continued.

       "Wait, wait, wait." A man with a scruffy-looking appearance spoke out. He was tall with brown hair that barely touched his upper back. "When did we allow children into this meeting?" He asked.

       Meliodas looked up at him before saying "Oh. No sir, I'm not a kid." and simply went back to looking at lord Elrond.

       Elrond ignored the man and just started from the beginning of his speech "Strangers from distant lands, friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. Middle-earth stands upon the brim of Destruction. None can escape it. You will unite or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom. Bring forth the ring Frodo".