Chapter 6: Into The Fire

"Let them come!" Gimli cried angrily.

"There is one Dwarf Yet in Moria who still draws breath!" He finished.

The Fellowship watches Goblins pour into the room. Gimli delivers a blow to two Goblin helmets with his ax. King was flying about trying to stay out of the way. He knew he wouldn't be much help in such a small place like this. He was gliding up and down, left and right, dodging fly arrows. He was mainly keeping an eye out on Hawk who started running around squealing and yelling for his mommy.

Meliodas was busy chasing around Hawk not paying attention to the small fight that was going on around him.

"No Hawk, Do Not Go Near The Goblin. SOMEBODY TAKE CARE OF THAT DAMN CAVE TROLL." Meliodas said throwing the rusted sword that he had through one of the goblins that were chasing Hawk.

Meliodas watches as Gowther is picked up and thrown across the room. Gilthunder had taken up the responsibility of watching and protecting the two hobbits. Howser started to help Legolas to get rid of the goblins that were still running through the door.

"You have got to be kidding me," Howser said looking at Legolas as he hit a Goblin in the head with his jousting stick.

"They're still coming" he sighed leaning on the door.

Ban calmly walked over to Gowther and gently (or as gently as Ban could be which wasn't very gentle at all) kicked his side. Gowther sat up and readjusted his glasses.

"You want to deal with that Cave Troll?" Ban said looking at him.

Ban watched as the cave troll skewered Frodo. His eyes widened a bit before his face returned to his regular indifferent look. He turned back to look back at Gowther.

"Yea I think you might want to do something about that cave troll."

Gowther gently got up and dusted himself off.

He lifted his hand and two large, hot pink, bows formed from his wrists. The string pulled back and a few simple words were said.

"Sacred Treasure: Double Bow Herritt! NERVE CONTROL!" Gowther called.

The string flew back and two arrows of light raced towards the cave troll and embedded themselves into the nape of the cave troll's neck.

Pippin, who was furious that the cave troll had killed Frodo, jumped on top of it with a battle cry. Legolas decided it would be best to just finish the whole thing and fired a single arrow into its head. The troll came crashing down to the ground.

Meliodas just looked around.

"That was a lot more dramatic than it should have been," he said as he dusted himself off and Aragorn walked over to Frodo.

Frodo take a deep breath and started coughing.

"HE'S ALIVE," Hawk says surprised, and once again starts running around Meliodas.

"I'm ok, I'm not hurt," Frodo says, completely ignoring Hawk.

"You should be dead. That spear would've skewered a wild boar," Aragorn says.

"I think there's more to this hobbit than meets the eye," Gandalf said, leaning on his staff smiling.

Frodo opens his shirt to reveal a vest untouched.

"Mithril! You are full of surprises, Master Baggins." Gimli said.

BOOM... BOOM... BOOM.

The sound of drums makes its way back into the fellowship's eardrums.