Chapter 1:Rejected

Alpha's Second Chance

-Brianna

I woke up with a very bad pain in my back. I thought after years I would get use to sleeping on the floor. But no I still get pain shooting up my back.

I groaned while I got up.

Since I was the lowest rank I didn't have a bed. And I also had to stay in the basement. Some times my bestfriend would be down here too but Alpha didn't want his "toy" down here. As he says.

I walked up the stairs as soon as I opened it. Sam was there crying.

I knew the Alpha raped her again. I don't understand why he would do such a thing to a sixteen year old girl.

I grabbed her carefully and let her cry on my shoulder.

"He...he didn't even....even ask me he just did it while I....I.....I was sleeping". She said while sobbing harder.

I rubbed her back.

"I promise you one day we will leave this place I promise you".

She nodded and I grabbed her hand and went to the kitchen to start making breakfast for the whole pack.

"Alpha Ryan wants me to bring his food".

I nodded and put his food on a plate and then on the tray.

"Please Sam be careful last time he hurt you".

She nodded and grabbed the tray.

"Wait I forgot his drink".

I poured him a glass of vodka. He's a terrible drunk Alpha.

"Go". I whispered.

She left the kitchen and I finished cooking for everyone and that's a lot of food.

Soon people started coming in and getting food.

Soon I heard a horrible high pitch scream. I mentally rolled my eyes cause I knew who it was.

Taylor the Alpha's sons girlfriend.

I put on a smile and turned towards her.

"What's wrong Taylor"? I said trying my best not to sound rude.

She looked pissed off her eyes were black. To be honest most of the time she is just very over dramatic.

"You gave me bacon and grits you know I don't eat bacon or grits. I want toast with very light jam".

"I'm sorry but I gave Jenny your plate by mistake". I said scared.

She walked over to me and dumped the grits all over my head. Making everyone laugh at me.

I tried my hardest not to cry.

"Next time don't mess up my breakfast". She slapped me hard making me fall to the ground.

Now the tears fell from my eyes as I held my now throbbing cheek.

"I'm I'm sorry".

She kicked me making me scream in pain.

"Stupid mutt". And she walked out and after she did that everyone just went back to eating like nothing happened.

Soon everyone left and I cleaned up. It took me an hour and I had to go to school. I would be late again.

When I got to school I missed first and second again. I sighed and went to my locker.

There was a piece a paper like always calling me an ugly mutt.

I wish they would just leave me alone I did nothing to them.

Soon I smelled something amazing. It was a mouth watering taste. Strawberries and chocolate.

'MATE' My wolf yelled in my head.

I gasped ever since my parents died my wolf never came out she just left me never said anything.

'Mate. Go to mate'. She yelled again

I looked around and saw him stare at me. Future Alpha Jake was looking right at me and he was not looking happy he looked pissed.

I looked down and smiled. My mate was the future Alpha I can't believe it.

'Meet me in the janitors closet after the bell'. Jake said through the pack mind link.

He didn't sound mad or anything he was very calm.

My wolf was excited to hear his voice and so was I.

I closed my locker as soon as the bell rung.

I waited until the halls were empty and then went to the janitors closet and there he was.

I closed the door and he stared at me then sniffed me.

He groaned and shook his head.

"Look I don't want you as a mate and never will. You are a weak and pathetic are a werewolf and mate. You will never be the Luna of the pack and 'I Jake Peters reject you Brianna Daniels as my mate'".

I felt a horrible pain in my chest. Tears fell down my face.

He pushed me to the side and walked out.

I fell to the ground and cried.

Then I mindlinked Same telling her it's time to leave for good.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guys this is actually a Chris Brown story also a werewolf story too so I put the things I like together. Plus it's interracial too with Sam and her future mate.

Jake on the side

Please give me feedback