Chapter 8:Day Out

Alpha's Second Chance Chapter 8:Day Out

-Brianna

Sam and I were just waiting in the living room for Dwayne's mom to get here. I could tell she was nervous. I mean I'm still nervous standing next to the former Queen.

"So girls how old are you"?

"We are both sixteen".

She looked at us surprised. "Wow you too look older. I would have never guessed. Do you know how old the boys are"?

We shook our heads.

"Chris is twenty-two and Dwayne is twenty one".

Whoa that's kinda a big age difference.

"Hey don't worry about the age. When I met Chris's father he was twenty four and I was sixteen".

"He was still a prince at that age".

She nodded. "He wasn't allowed to accept the crown without a Queen so he waited until we found each other".

"That is so sweet. You are lucky to have found a man that would wait". Sam said.

"That's exactly what I was thinking when I first met him. How would a sexy man like him still be a virgin".

Sam and I giggled at the thought.

"Hello I'm here".

In walks a dark skin gorgeous long legs and skinny with curly hair lady.

"Finally Yolanda I was beginning to get worried you wouldn't show".

"Girl nonsense. I could not miss meeting my future daughter in law and by the looks of it. It's miss beautiful snow bunny over here". She smiled pointing at Sam.

"Yes ma'am".

"Oh please do not call me ma'am I may be old but I sure as hell don't look like it". She walked over and hugged Sam.

"My you are one pretty girl".

Sam smiled. "Thank you. I see where Dwayne gets his good looks from".

"I know that's right". She snapped her fingers.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"And you must be the future Queen. Don't you look beautiful".

She came over and hugged me.

"Thank you".

"Yolanda you are so rude you didn't introduce yourself".

She looked at Miss Sheila and crossed her arms. "You just said my name Sheila".

Miss Sheila shook her head and laughed. "You are a trip. Girls this is Yolanda and Yolanda that is Brianna and your future daughter in law Samantha".

"Now that we know each other's names let's get going. We have a lot to do in a day". Miss Yolanda said.

The ladies walked out and Sam and I laughed.

"I like them". I said

"Me too".

We linked arms and followed them out. I'm surprised Chris or Dwayne didn't say anything before we left.

Sam and I got in the car with the moms and I looked out the window to see Chris and Dwayne standing there smiling.

I hit Sam on her arm motioning her to look out my window.

Dwayne blew a kiss at Sam making her blush and Chris just winked and mouthed 'good luck'.

I laughed to myself and we both waved to them as we pulled out.