Chapter 16: Jealous Mate

-Brianna

I told Sam everything that happened she believed me. But she still felt some type of way. I mean I would too if i found my mate drugged and a bitch was riding him.

Sam probably will beat her ass. Since we moved her she has become a lot more aggressive and hard.

"I just hate the fact that someone would do this and i know he would never hurt me".

"Well the girl is in the dungeon".

"Its just I want to punch her in the face".

"I know you do and i would say go for it but as Luna of the pack i cant allow you to beat the shit out of her. My husband and your Alpha will take care of her".

She sighed and sat on my bed. "Im so angry Bri please i need to take my anger out on her".

I smirked and shook my head.

"Oh no you dont i have an idea how you can take your anger out". I grabbed her arm and walked her out of the room and to her and Dwayne's room.

She groaned and tried to move away but i held her arm tighter.

"What are we doing here. I cant face him yet".

"He is your mate okay its been awhile since you two have talked and its time". I opened the door and Dwayne jumped up out of bed and looked at us.

"Have fun you two".

I pushed her in the room and closed the door.

I decided to walk around the castle and see what everyone was doing. Everytime i walked passed someone the bowed at me or greeted me.

I decided to go to the dungeon cause i really want to know what was going on this little girls head.

"Greetings your majesty" The guards bowed to me.

"Hello boys i need to get down there".

They both looked at each other than at me. "Sorry but the King said that you are not allowed down here".

I am shocked my husband knows me too well. He knew i would want to come down to the dungeon.

"You know whats worse then an angry alpha king"? I asked getting close to them

They gulped and shook their heads.

"An angry alpha female queen". I glared at them.

"Now if i were you i would move to the side".

"Yes Queen". They both said and opened the door for me.

I went down and i had to do the same thing with the other guards.

"I need you to get Gina in a chair please and dont forget to put her in the sliver cuffs".

"Yes ma'am". One of the guards went to do what i said and i went over to the main bitch Megan.

She growled at me when she saw me and i just smirked at her.

"Oh i cant wait for what my husband will do to you. Its been so busy around here we forgot about you". I couldnt help but laugh cause it was funny.

"Just cause you are married to him doesnt mean he doesnt still love me".

"He forgot about you and hopefully i get to pick the punishment cause im thinking about turning you into a rouge and banishing you".

She grabbed the bar and quickly moved back. The bars are made of sliver. She's been down here for a while her dumb ass should know this by now.

"Chris would never let you do that".