Chapter 10:The Ball

-Brianna

Today was the day of the ball and ceremony. I told Chris it would be better just to put them both together.

I will become Queen and Luna today. And to say I'm nervous was an understatement.

I sat up in bed and Chris wasn't here. Sam walked in looking tired with Miss Sheila and Miss Yolanda behind her.

"Girls we have a lot to do today. I hope you remembered last nights rehearsal".

All I had to do was walk down to the thrown where Chris was and stand and look pretty. The hard part was the dance. I've never danced in my life and yesterday I kept stepping on his toes.

"Come on Bri get your butt out of bed and go shower". Miss Sheila said.

"Will we have time to eat I'm hungry". Sam whined.

"Samantha you are a future female beta you do not whine. Unless with you man cause that's how you take him down". Miss Yolanda said.

I got up out of bed and I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After that I put on sweats and waked out of the bathroom. Miss Yolanda and Miss Sheila were talking as the set up make up and hair stuff.

"Where's Sam"?

"She went to shower but today we will be getting ready in here".

"Where's Chris".

"I sent him and Dwayne to my house to get ready with my mate". Miss Sheila said.

I nodded and walked over to them.

"Now sit in the chair and I will do your make up while Yolanda does your hair and it will be up in a high bun so when I place my crown on your head it will stay".

I sat in the chair. To be honest this was kinda cool.

"So are you nervous"? Miss Yolanda asked.

"Of course I am. I just hope everyone likes me and respects me as their queen".

"If they don't you can always throw them in the dungeon".

I laughed.

"Don't listen to her. Brianna you are not the same girl you were when you came in. You are getting stronger. Don't let anybody walk over you. And I know Chris would never let anyone disrespect you. Just put your foot down". She asked placed eyeshadow on.

"Someone is looking gorgeous". I heard Sam's voice.

"Are they doing a great job"?

"Yes they are so far. Miss Yolanda is doing a great job with your hair and Miss Sheila knows what's she's doing with your making".

I smiled.

"And after we finish the queen we are curling your hair and doing your make up then we will put your dresses on".

I felt like this becoming a queen is taking forever. After they finished with me the began on Sam.

The phone beside my bed rung and I went to answer it.

"Hello".

"Hello my almost Queen".

I smiled to finally here Chris's voice. I actually miss him. He makes me feel safe and when he isn't here I feel out of place.

"Are you getting ready".

"We have two more hours. I am a man we only need ten minutes".

I laughed.