Chapter 6:Comfort

Alpha's Second Chance Chapter 6:Comfort

-Samantha

I never wanted my mate to get mad. I feel bad but I know he will protect me no matter what.

"Umm Alpha do you know where Dwayne went".

"He went to blow off some steam. Usually he goes near the cliff".

I nodded and stood up from the couch.

"Where are you going"?

"I need to talk to him".

Her eyes widened. "Alone"?

"Yes".

"Be safe".

I nodded and walked out of the office. Then I ran out of the house. I needed to follow his smell. Once the smell hit my nose I followed it. And he was near the cliff. Sitting.

I guess he could smell me cause he turned around. I went over and sat beside him.

"I'm sorry I made you mad".

"It wasn't you. Hearing someone did what they did to you mad me pissed. And trust me I promise no one will ever do that to you again unless they want a death wish". He growled.

I grabbed his hand surprising me and him.

"I believe you".

He smiled. "Sam I promise I'll take this as slow as you want and I understand if you want to sleep in a different bed".

I smiled. "Thank you. I promise I'll try to open up to you more. After all you are my mate".

He laughed. "And I'll protect you until the day I die".

I smiled. I finally got a guy who will do anything for me and will not hurt me. It's going to take some time but I'll warm up to him.

-Brianna

I hope Sam is okay and not freaking out.

I looked at Chris he was smiling at me.

"Yes"?

"I would like to get to know the future Luna the Queen Wolf of the whole continent".

My eyes got bigger. I forgot about that. I wouldn't be a good Luna no I wouldn't be a good Queen. Nobody would listen to a weak omega like me.

"Don't think that Brianna. You will be a good Luna and Queen. And if you think your weak we can train you".

"You would help me train"?

He nodded. "Of course if you think your weak let's fix that".

He stood up. "Tomorrow we will train at five in the morning. You and Sam will train with Dwayne and I".

He held out his hand and I took it.

"Now let's get you knowing some of the pack and by the end of the week we will be having a ceremony to welcome you as the Queen and Sam as female Beta of all Beta's".

I gulped. This is serious.

"Alpha Chris w-".

He stopped me. "You're my mate you call me Chris".

"Okay".

He pulled me out of the room and began to walk around the pack house. We said hello to everyone we passed as the bowed to Chris.

"No these two people I'm about to introduce you to are annoying and sometimes I want to punch the in the face".

Why would he want to do that. L