Chapter 7:Mother

Alpha's Second Chance Chapter 7

-Chris

Once we got to the pack house I shifted and put on sweatpants in the bushes.

"Brianna why don't you go to my room. I'll see you in a minute". She nodded and walked passed me but I grabbed her arm.

She looked scared. I could feel her fear. I pulled her into my chest and hugged her.

"Don't ever leave me again". I told her.

"I won't".

I smiled and pulled away. She looked up at me and actually smiled.

I kissed her forehead.

"I'll be right up".

She walked in the house.

'Dwayne where are you'?

'On my way back with Sam'.

'When you get here meet me in front of the dungeon door'.

'You got it'.

I walked inside. There were a few pack members walking around and talking. They all bowed when they saw me out of respect.

I went looking for Megan. And knowing her she would be in her room or a guys room.

'Megan where are you'?

'In my room. Do you need me'?

'Yes come downstairs now'.

She didn't answer back. But I saw her coming down the stairs.

She smiled and ran over to me. "I hope you got rid of that girl Chris. She was pretending to be your mate". She pouted rubbing on my chest.

I grabbed her hand tightly. She whimpered.

"She is my mate and you threatened to kill her. Your future Luna. She's done nothing to you and you will be punished".

"But Chris-".

"You do not have the right to call me by my name. I am King Alpha to you".

I was already angry at her for disrespecting my mate but I'm way passed angry when I found out she threatened to kill my mate.

I grabbed her upper arm.

I went to the back of the house and to the door where my dungeon is. Two of my werewolves stay here at all times. They switch every four hours.

"King Alpha". They bowed.

"One of you take her to the dungeon. I'll be there soon".

"What? The dungeon? Why"?

She looked like she was going to cry.

"You know exactly why. Now get her out of my face".

"Yes Alpha".

I walked back up to the front. And saw my brothers with my mom smirking at me.

I groaned. I'm going to beat their asses if they told her.

"Hey mom".

"Don't hey mom me Christopher Maurice. Why did I have to hear from the twins that you have found your second chance mate".

"Mom I was going to tell you. I just found her yesterday and she's still not really ready for this queen stiff yet".

"What do you mean"?