Chapter 9:Ready

Alpha's Second Chance Chapter 9:Ready

-Chris

Brianna looked amazing when she walked in my office. She looked like a stronger girl then she was.

"Are you ready for training".

"Chris I don't want to". She pouted.

"No don't give me that. I need my future Queen strong here". I pointed to her arms.

"Here". I pointed to her head.

"And here". I pointed to her heart.

"I need you to be confident in yourself".

She nodded. "When do we start".

"Tomorrow morning early".

She groaned. "And I was just getting use to waking up late".

My eyes got big.

"Chris calm down". She grabbed my hand.

"Well be up by six. So we can train for two hours before the rest of the pack gets down here".

"Alright I'll be there King Alpha". She smiled but what she doesn't know is that her calling me that turns me on.

"So do you think you are okay to sleep with me. My wolf feels the need to keep you safe at night".

"You know I really want to cause I feel safe just being here with you and I trust you won't hurt me".

"Never in a million years would I".

What surprised me is that she ended up sitting on my lap wrapping her arms around me.

My wolf purred inside having his mate this close to him.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. As she laid her head on my chest.

"Chris I'm glad you are my second chance".

"Me too I'm glad my Beta found you".

"Me too".

Two weeks later

-Jake

I haven't slept in weeks. My wolf is making me crazy crying about her. I only need her to accept my rejection so I can move on with my life.

"Dad have you called all the close packs"? I asked walking in his offices.

"Yes I have. Nobody has seen any rouges on their territory".

"Every pack dad"?

"Yes Jack. Every pack. Wait. I haven't tried the royals".

"Call them call them now then".

He drunk his drink. Like always and grabbed the for and dialed.

"Hello this is Alpha Ryan Peters from the Sliver Moon Pack and I was wondering have you had rouges run through your territory....How many?.....Great has the King killed them yet....Do you think I can get them back.....I would like that thank you....Good bye".

He hung up the phone.

"What happened"?

"A woman answered the phone she said there were two females that was caught in the royals territory. But she doesn't know what's happened to them and we will have to meet with the King".

I gulped. "The King? You mean King of Werewolves".

"No son the King of the US". He rolled his eyes.

We don't even have a King.

"So when can we met him".

"He has to call us and we have to have permission".

I need Brianna back. I'm just going crazy.

-Dwayne

The secretary we have told me a the Alpha from the Sliver Moon pack were looking for Brianna and Sam. And just thinking he's still looking makes me mad. He needs to give it up.

The girls are getting stronger and we train everyday. I can feel and see the strength in both of them.

I walked into Chris's office and he was talking with his mom.

"Chris we got a problem".

He studied my face.

"Mom can you give us a minute. Maybe talk to the girls about the ball".

She stood up and nodded and walked out.

"What's going on"?

"Alpha Ryan Peters called looking for the girls".

Chris's eyes were flicking back and forth from his normal eyes and his wolf's eyes. He was trying to fight back.

"What do you want to do Alpha"?

"I want them to see what they lost. And if he still try's anything kill him. But first you need to tell Sam and I need to tell Brianna".

He sat back in his chair thinking. I know he's not happy. Especially when the ball is tomorrow.

"I'll go talk to Sam".

Samantha is just now getting comfortable with me. She finally started sleeping in the same bed with me. I don't want to scare her but I know she needs to know what's going on.

I walked into my room and she was watching tv. When she saw me she smiled.

"Hey".

"Umm we need to talk".

Her smile faded. And I could feel her getting nervous.

"Dwayne please don't reject me. If I did something wrong I'll fix it. Just please don't leave me. I know I'm not the best mate and I'll get better". Tears started to fall from her eyes.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hands. "Hey I'm not leaving you. Never would I ever leave you. You're my mate and I promise that I'll be by your side until death you hear me. So don't think like that".

She nodded and I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"Then what is it"?

"Alpha Ryan called today".

Her eyes got bigger and she got off the bed.

"He found me. Dwayne he's going to rape me again".

I stood up and grabbed her. "Over my dead body. I'll kill him before he even thinks about it".

I made her look at me.

"You have to remember you have a mate who loves you and will protect you and will do anything and everything to keep you safe. You understand".

She nodded. "And there are people here who will protect the Female Beta and nobody will hurt you ever again".

"You love me"?

"With all my heart". I smiled making her smile.

'Did you tell her'? Chris asked.

'Yeah you tell Bri'?

'Yep but she ended up breaking our mirror with my shoe'.

I laughed.

"What's funny"?

"Bri broke a mirror with Chris's shoe".

She laughed. "Have you noticed that Bri is-".

"Acting more like a Luna and Queen". I said cutting her off

"Well I was going to say badass she's getting stronger and I love it".

She laughed which made me laugh. Cause it's true Bri is turning into a badass. Which is good for her and us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I just wanted to give you guys another chapter. I really want to finish this story before Christmas and hopefully I will.

Comment. Vote. And Share