Chapter 4:Mine

Alpha's Second Chance:MINE Chapter 4

-Chris

My best friend and beta told me that there were two girl rouges in our territory. To be honest I told him if they weren't no harm to the pack to let them go.

He told me one was his mate and the other wouldn't leave without her so they would be joining our pack but I wanted to see them first.

I walked into the ball room and smelled an amazing smell. French Vanilla with a hint of cinnamon.

'Mate'. My wolf growled.

Is it true I get a second chance for a mate. If so I wanted to see her.

I saw two girls and walked up to them. The white girl must be Sam Dwayne's mate so the other one is mine.

She shook her head and moved slowly away from me.

My wolf growled not liking that his mate is moving away from him.

"I don't appreciate a rouge moving away from me in my home. I extremely don't appreciate my mate either". I said as my wolf started taking over.

"No no no". She repeated over and over again.

She looked terrified of me and I didn't like that.

"Forgive her your majesty. She was rejected from her mate not took long ago".

My wolf growled again. How could someone reject her. She's so beautiful her skin is perfect she's a great size and short. She's beautiful.

"Mate? She has another mate too"? I asked

"Too. You have another mate"?

"Had". I growled thinking of what happened to my last mate.

"I'm sorry but I can't have another mate it's not possible. Especially not the king Alpha. I won't get rejected again". She said and then took off running.

Her friend was calling her name but she ran. My wolf was angry.

"Watch everything while I deal with my mate".

"Wait". Her friend stopped me before leaving.

"King Alpha she's been through so much being the lowest rank. Just two days ago the future Alpha of our old pack rejected her please I beg you don't hurt her".

I growled at the thought of hurting her I would never hurt her.

I ran out the mansion and shifted. I tracked her smell and found her by the river. She was I her wolf form. Her wolf was just has beautiful as she was.

She looked at me her eyes got wide.

I shifted and grabbed clothes behind the tree. I walked over to her. She laid on the ground looking at the water.

"I won't hurt you Brianna please shift".

She shook her head making me growl. Which made her jump.

"Shift Brianna".

Her bones started cracking and soon she was her naked human self. I couldn't help but stare.

"Can you please not look at me". She said shyly.

I didn't want to not look away but I didn't want to scare her off again.

I turned my head and held out my arm with clothes.

"Here you can wear this".

She took the shirt.

"You can look now". She said lowly.