Chapter 17: Outcast

-Brianna

Today is the day we put Gina and Megan on trail today. I was hoping that i can pick her punishment. But knowing Chris he wouldnt let me do it.

I had to put on my royal robe for the trail today. I had to look like the Queen of werewolves today. I put on my crown and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at myself. I cant believe im a Queen im still getting use to it.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in". I said adjusting the crown on my head.

The door opened and Sam walked in. I turned around and she smiled at me.

"Bri you look so beautiful". I smiled.

"Thank you".

I walked over to the dresser and put in my sliver earrings. "So Chris wont let me banish Gina myself"? Sam asked.

I looked at her in my mirror. "Nope he said he will handle both trials but i think it would be better for me to do Megan but no i cant".

"She has been in the dungeon for awhile now".

"And she shouldnt be apart of the Royal Pack anymore. Especially the way she treats her Queen". I said

I turned around and looked for my flats i will not wear heels for a trail i dont know how long it will be.

"So are you and Dwayne better now"? I asked looking under the bed.

"Yeah we are better than okay. I should have known he wouldnt do anything bad to hurt me".

I grabbed my purple flats under the bed and sat on the bed.

"Good cause i was getting worried".

I put on my shoes and stood up and grabbed my phone on the nightstand. I looked at the time on my phone and the trail starts in five minutes.

"Oh Sam we should go i know if we are late we will end up in trail".

She laughed and grabbed my hands helping me up.

"Girl now you know that will Chris all you have to do is touch him and kiss his ear and he is all yours".

I laughed and held her hand. "No thats not Chris thats Dwayne. For Chris i kiss his neck and rub up on his leg whispering sexy things in his ears".

"Oh right".

We walked out of the room and down to ball room where they are holding the trail. We walked in and it looked different to be honest it looks like an actually courtroom.

"They really go all out for these things". Sam said.

"Oh i know and look there's a place for the jury but its only two seats and the judges chair it has two chairs instead of one".

"Well thats different".

'Chris where are you'. I midlinked him

'If you use your nose you could smell im close. Im right behind you'. He chuckled

I turned around and he was right behind me with Dwayne beside him.

"How did i not know you were here"?

He walked up to me as Sam went to Dwayne. He grabbed my waist.

"That i would not know but are you ready".

I looked at him confused. "Ready for what? The trail"?

"Yeah you will be in charge of Megan's trail".