Chapter 18: New Addition

Two Weeks Later

-Chris

After the trail everything cooled down my wolf took two hours to calm down and when i came home Brianna was in bed with just panties on and you know what happened that night. And if you dont that sucks cause i wont tell you anything that happened between me and my Queen. ;)

But lately ive been smelling another scent and to be honest i think my wife is pregnant but she hasnt noticed but every one around has. Even Sam does but nobody wants to say anything.

'Sweetheart where are you'? I midlinked Brianna.

'Walking in the garden'.

I got up from my chair and walked out of my office and went to the back of the house and outside. Man every time it seems like that walk gets longer each time.

I found her with my mom. Watering the flowers.

"Hey sweetie". My mom said.

I walked over to them and kissed my mom on the cheek and then kissed Brianna on the forehead.

"Mom can you let me talk to Brianna alone for a second".

"Oh yeah sure. I can hear your brothers fighting. Ill be back in a little bit".

My mom walked away from us down the path and soon back inside.

"Baby i would like to talk to you".

"Oh Chris i wanted to talk to you too".

I grabbed her hand and lead her to the bench. She sat down and placed the watering can on the ground.

"Well baby-".

"Wait Chris can i go first". She stopped me.

"Oh yeah sure".

She smiled and grabbed my other hand with her other one.

"Chris umm a few days ago i have been sick you know".

"Yeah i know that baby".

"Well i took a pregnancy test with Sam two days ago and it was positive".

I smiled. "I knew you were pregnant".

She gasped. "How did you know"?

"Well i am the King of werewolves baby and i can smell a new scent".

She smelled herself. "Yeah i dont smell anything but maybe that is why your mom has been helping me alot lately".

I laughed.

"Oh yeah that could be the reason her first grandchild and our first child but not the last".

She giggled. "It could be".

"Oh no its not i know that for a fact. We still have four more to go".

She looked at me like i just grew three more heads.

"Chris you are tripping five kids. No five werewolf kids no five royalty alpha werewolf kids. Nope not going to happen".

I laughed. "Okay baby we will see".

"No we will not see cause its not going to happen". She grabbed the watering can and got up.

"Dont say that baby you never know because every night i give you that good stuff having you wanting and scream for more".

She mugged me and walked back to the plants. "Shut up Chris. I have flowers to water".

I laughed and got up and hugged her from the back and kissed her cheek. "After you finish we will go to the pack doctor and get a check up to make sure everything is good. That baby will be here in four months".