•five•

Allison stood in front of the hospital, with her arms crossed. Unfortunately for Derek, Allison had gotten the nurse in charge of updating assignments on her good side so she knew everything in advance.

"Good morning Allison." Derek greeted with a smile as he and Cristina walked up to her.

"You took me off trauma." Allison stated angrily.

"Assignments aren't posted yet." Derek pointed out, looking confused.

"Don't change the topic." The blonde denied with a shake of her head.

"You've been on Hunts service since you got here, you need to mix it up a bit." The man said with a shrug.

"I've been on Hunts service because your Cardio surgeons are pathetic and in the E.R it's free game."

"See!" Cristina said while pointing to Allison. "She gets it!"

"You two are both on neuro. You want a god, you're getting one." Derek said confidently.

"Great. When can I meet them?" Allison asked as she looked around.

"It's all fun and games until I put you on my service indefinitely." Shepherd countered before walking away.

"You wouldn't dare." The woman said with a glare as she followed Derek and Cristina inside.

•:•:•

"How am I supposed to learn when your temporary head of Cardiothoracic surgery is a moron?" Allison asked Cristina as the two changed into their scrubs.

"They don't tend to last long here. Right Cristina?" Alex questioned earning a glare from Yang.

"At least Erica Hahn isn't still here." Allison said, ignoring Alex's comment.

"You know Hahn?" Yang asked with raised brows.

"She's full of herself and she's a crap teacher." The blonde said with a nod.

"What about Bernard from Mass Gen?" Cristina asked as she followed Allison out of the locker room.

"She's good. If you weren't already good enough she wouldn't even waste her time on you." Allison said with a smile.

"I saw a few of her lectures when I was in med school."

"She's supposed to be sending me a bunch of tapes to the hospital but I haven't got them yet."

"You're kidding." Cristina said with wide eyes.

"All of her lectures, surgical techniques that aren't in books, and hours of O.R footage." Allison said with a dreamy sigh.

"You should ask her to transfer." Cristina suggested.

"I have everyday since I started working here." The blonde admitted.

•:•:•

"Have you seen Shepherd?" Cristina inquired when she found Allison sitting at a nurses station.

"Who cares about Derek, come here." Allison said smiling as she led Cristina into a conference room and pointed to two large boxes.

"Are those the tapes?" Cristina asked with wide eyes.

"If you help me carry them to my car you can come over tonight and watch them with me." Allison offered, knowing that it would be much quicker if she didn't have to make two trips.