•one•

From the age on seven it was drilled into Allison Moore's head that she was to be a surgeon. But when the day came that she got into her top college's her father told her she didn't have what it took.

Apparently Johnathon Moore had learned nothing from the other thousand times he told his daughter that she wasn't good enough or that she wouldn't do something.

There was the time he said she wasn't going to be valedictorian and she graduated at fifteen just to spite him.

Or the time he said she wasn't going to make it into Columbia or Johns Hopkins and she got into both.

And her personal favorite, the time he said she wouldn't move to Seattle just to piss him off, and she did it with a smile.

That's what made Allison Moore move from her home in Boston to Seattle, her father said she wouldn't. So now the blonde found herself walking into a hospital in the middle of a merger. After an interview with Dr.Webber he convinced her to take a job at Seattle Grace Mercy West despite the fact that there was a merger going on and no ones jobs were safe.

After seeing the prison orange scrubs she was happy that Webber had given her scrubs last week.

"Can you just, I said take it out!" She heard a blonde yell causing her eyes to go wide.

"Great. I got the crazy one next to me." Allison heard the red headed woman say.

"Oh, you want to fight?" The woman yelled causing Allison to rush over and drag her away.

"Who are you?" The blonde woman asked as she crossed her arms

"What's with the cubby?" Allison deflected as she looked the crazy woman up and down.

"It belonged to my dead friend." The woman reluctantly replied. Allison sighed as she looked between the blonde woman and the red head.

"Give me twenty bucks." Allison instructed.

"Excuse me?" The woman asked, clearly confused.

"Give me twenty dollars." Allison said as she held her hand open. The blonde looked at Allison skeptically before slowly handing her the money.

Allison left the blonde girl before walking up to the woman. "Are all these people so crazy? Apparently that one's off her meds." Allison joked while using her head to point towards the blonde.

"No clue it's my first day." The woman replied as they both looked at the blonde woman.

"Same, I transferred from Mass Gen right at the start of a merger." Allison said with an annoyed sigh.

"I'm Reed." The woman introduced with a smile.

"Allison." She replied. "Apparently she thought she was helping you because instead of replacing the cubby when it stared to mold they just covered it."

"What?" Reed asked as she looked at the cubby.

"Yeah, I guess that's why they need to merge, they can't even afford to fix a cubby." Allison confirmed as she looked at the cubby with a disgusted look.

"Im actually going to go with the one of the ones closer to the door." Reed says as she moves away and Allison waves.

"How did you do that?" The blonde woman asked.

"I scared her." Allison replied with a shrug. "I'll hang my jacket up so no one takes it." Allison says as she slipped her jacket off.

"What was the twenty for?" The woman asked as she watched Allison put her things in another cubby.