•ten•

Sorry this took so long. I accidentally started a new show and went down a rabbit hole. My bad.😂

"Have you met the new Cardio surgeon?" Owen asked when he saw Allison.

"Owen, I'm covered in blood." She said gesturing towards her scrub top.

"What happened?" A woman next to Owen asked.

"Femoral artery decided I needed a shower." Allison replied as she walked through the E.R.

"You've been here for an hour." Owen pointed out.

"I'm aware." The resident said before turning to the woman. "You're Altman right?"

"Yeah, are you interested in Cardio?" She asked.

"Definitely." Allison replied with a nod.

"I look forward to having you on my service." Altman said with a smile.

"Back off Teddy, I have dibs on Moore." Owen joked.

"Moore, would like to go take a shower." Allison spoke up causing Owen to turn towards her.

"I just placed a chest tube in bed three, bed five is waiting on an Ortho consult and bed six is Merle." Allison informed the man.

"Merle?" The cardio surgeon asked.

"Our local hypochondriac, he just needs his sugar pill." Allison said before turning and leaving.

•:•:•

"What happened to you?" Derek asked when he saw Allison walking down the hall.

"Can't you see I'm having a wonderful day?" Allison questioned sarcastically as she grabbed a new pair of scrubs.

"This is Meredith, Meredith this is Allison who is apparently covered in blood." Derek introduced.

"Hi, I have lots of embarrassing pictures of Derek for you." Allison informed the woman as they continued to walk down the hall.

"Since when?" Derek asked, sounding panicked.

"I've had them since that anniversary dinner for you and the wicked witch." The blonde replied

"You call Addison the wicked witch?" Meredith asked with a laugh.

"What else would you call her? I love that woman to death but she can be witchy." Allison said shaking her head.

"Moore!" Bailey yelled causing the three of them to look to her.

"You look like you wandered off the set of Carrie. Go change, you're scaring the patients." She lectured.

"That woman scares me." Allison muttered before leaving Derek and Meredith.

•:•:•

"Hey, I'm back." Allison said as she reentered the E.R, now no longer covered in blood.

"Torres is in with bed five." Hunt informed the woman.

"I'll wait for her to come out, I left a treatment plan in the chart I just needed her to approve it." Allison said as she picked up another chart.

"Do you need a hand?" Meredith asked from the other side of the desk.

"Sure there's an incoming stab wound." Allison said as she made her way to the ambulance bay with Meredith following.