•six•

Outfit 👆

"I've decided to operate on Isaac." Derek announced when he saw Allison in the parking lot.

"Good." She replied with a smile. "Because if I was wearing heals for nothing you would be dead."

"Now that you mentioned it, what exactly is going on here?" Derek asked while gesturing towards Allison's outfit.

"It's step one of my grand plan of getting Isaacs surgery paid for." Allison informed the man.

"I would asked but I'm not sure if I really want to know." The man commented.

"If I get fired I'm expecting a world class recommendation letter." Allison told Derek before taking her sunglasses off and stepping into the hospital.

"I know I said I wouldn't ask, but why are you expecting to get fired."

"Because I'm going to force Webbers arm and when I do that it usually pisses people off." Allison answered with a shrug.

"So who's scrubbing in on the surgery?" The blonde asked as they stepped into the elevator.

"As much as I want to I can't just let you in on the surgery." Derek said apologetically.

"Good, if you did I would kick your ass." Allison said with a smile.

"Then meet me in the skills lab and you'll get your chance." The man promised.

"I'm probably going to be late, I have to call my father." Allison said grimacing.

"You really want in on this surgery." Derek commented with raised brows.

"More like I already told you I would handle it." The blonde corrected.

•:•:•

"You owe me." Allison said while holding her phone as she entered the skills lab. She was luckily now out of that atrocity of an outfit and was in her scrubs.

"Your late." Derek pointed out when Allison walked in.

"I'm not asking you, I'm informing you." Allison said into the phone before hanging up.

"Sorry I'm late, I was doing you a favour. Remember?" Allison said with a smile.

"I already have one resident, I'm looking for my second so give it a try." Derek said gesturing towards the microscope.

"Hit the nose on the bill without hitting the cup?" Allison asked as she walked towards the machine.

"Yep." Derek said looking confused, it was like he had forgotten that Allison grew up in a hospital and instead of treating her like a daughter her father treated her like an intern.

Allison walked up to the microscope and took a breath. She was quite good with it but if she thought about it too much things didn't go so well. Once done she backed up and watched Derek hold up the bill.

"I have my residents, Avery and Moore will scrub in." Derek announced before exiting the room.

•:•:•

Allison and Cristina were walking together and laughing about an intern who had just ran into the wall when they see Lexie Grey holding a diaper.

"Is that what I think it is?" Cristina asked as she and Allison approach the girl.

"What? No. No! No. No. No!" She denied, trying to keep it away from Cristina but Yang managed to grab it.

"Gimmie!" She exclaimed as Cristina held it.