Other Beings

Blue kept his arms crossed, face aglow in blue as he swung from the nape of his scarf under GB's jaws, carried through the trees.
"I really don't see the necessity of this." He muttered through gritted teeth.
I have questions about deities and Oromis isn't the guy to ask. He repeated for the 5th time, still amused at the situation.

"You know that is not what I mean!" Blue complained hotly.
Sure I do.~ He teased back, skipping slightly as Draco snorted in amusement by his side. Blue huffed in irritation, looking away from the skeledragon pointedly.

They passed a dozen yards or so before he sighed dramatically.
"Who are you looking for, GB? Error? Life? They are the only two who know anything here. If Error is even still here!"
Check for him then. GB shrugged indifferently.
"You just want to carry me around like a kitten, don't you!" Blue gasped, scandalized.
The low chortle was all the answer he needed.
"This is outrageous!" He kicked weakly.

Draco was wheezing at that point, stumbling slightly at the shenanigans before his sockets went wide and he fell forward in a highly inelegant heap, bones clattering as he grunted.

At that GB stumbled and burst out cackling, Blue dropping down and rolling to a stop as he glanced back.
He flinched at the sight of a familiar goddess standing in a beam of sunlight, watching them with kind eyes.
"Oh." He couldn't help but say.
The pair of lovers quickly straightened themselves at the sight of her, not expecting Life to appear so quickly.

Okay. Hi. GB stated in confusion.
We were actually kinda looking for you?
"I noticed." She smiled, creases forming around her eyes as she walked out of the sunbeam and put her back to a tree trunk. "You caused a bit of a ruckus near my gardens, dears."
Sorry. GB tucked his jawbone to his neck vertebrae.
We wanted to ask about other deities, honestly. Draco explained, draping a wing over his lover.

"Oh?" She peered at them quizzically. "I had not known any of you knew there were others besides Fate."
The dragons immediately glanced at Blue, who kept a straight face, only a single eyelight twitching. Life easily caught on, still puzzled.
"How did you come to learn of the others?" She asked innocently.

"I learned many things from being friends with Error and Nightmare's boys." Blue said truthfully, though not on the topic as they.
It didn't fool anyone.

Blue, did something happen to you that you don't want to talk about? Seriously, this isn't like you. At all. GB strode forward to address him in concern.
"I.. I can't talk about it, GB. I promised, deep in my Soul, because of what Fate would do." He whispered, hugging himself. "I will not go back on my word. I refuse. It is as binding as a true name oath without the use of Alagaësia's magic."

Is it bad?? The skeleblaster questioned with a hint of alarm.
"No! No. I chose this, I just couldn't have predicted these repercussions. I couldn't have known this, no, no, no!" He tugged at his scarf anxiously. "Neither of us could have expected this, could we?"
GB blinked at him, bewildered and ever more concerned.

Life suddenly had a paw on his shoulder, eyes wide with unexpected hope.
"Are you a Voice, Blueberry?" She softly spoke.
What are you talking about? GB asked, the part of his self attached to the smaller sensing recognition and hope.

"I.. I am. I am. I promised not to mention such things due to Fate's.. nearness." He was quiet, wringing his hands before her burst.
"But he's been completely silent! Nothing! It's so empty, I feel like I'm some empty shell with memories that are not my own-"
"Calm yourself. It is alright. It has happened to all the deities who have crossed over, dear." She explained warmly, leaving the others without any context.