{15}

𝐽𝑎'𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑛 𝐾𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑠Baton Rouge, LouisianaCarla's HomeNovember{19}

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Carla's Home
November
{19}

"So you stay in Louisiana"? I asked my dad, it was currently my last day here at home before I went back on campus. It was 1 o'clock and my mom was sleep due to just having a busy week, so it was me and my dad on the game, I guess you can say trying to bond.

"Um well, I got houses whenever I travel. like see now I'm driving here in Louisiana so I'll be here. but I go to different states, I guess you can say to make more bread as y'all say. It ain't every state tho, it's just Florida and South Carolina". He explained to me as I nodded.

"So as you can see, you nor yo mama gotta need for shit". He added.

"you planning on staying here after college"? He asked me, "see I thought about that and I'm very unsure on what I wanna do. I'm really just living in the moment". I responded.

"That's cool, what you doing for yo birthday"? He looked over at me and then chuckled.

"Damnnnn, you think I'm that bad ion remember my son birthday". He frowned.

"November 19th, 10:56pm". He chuckled making me show a small smile.

"But um, me and my homeboys going to Houston". I told him as he nodded.

"That's cool, Houston cool, just let me know how much you think you gone need". He spoke

"you ain't gone get nothing cheap". He shook his head, "yeah I know". I sighed.

"I'm surprised them lil rugrats ain't up". He said referring to the twins.

"oh yeah, they was up all night". I replied.

"yeen mention no girl, I'm assuming you ain't got one". He said as my facial changed.

"nah ion do relations". I blankly said, "that's a story for another time though". I added.

"Oh my god"!! I heard my mama say holding her forehead as she came into the living.

"Can one of y'all please go get me some medicine for this headache"? She asked frowning.

"I got you". My dad said standing to his feet, doing a slight stretch.

"can you hurry".'she pouted, "I'm going". He chuckled kissing her forehead as he grabbed his keys.

I didn't know the two relationship outside of what I saw, but I truly hope that they do get back together of course for the right cause because they do seem like they care and love one another.

I snapped out my thoughts when my phone started to ring.

"Yooo". I spoke to Jamo and Qua, "Yall boys ready to be back"? I asked.

"Hell yeah". Jamo said.

"Ain't nun but ugly hoes here". Qua responded, "see Ian say allat". Jamo chuckled.