{25}

Omniscient PovClemson, South Carolina Clemson University December

Omniscient Pov
Clemson, South Carolina
Clemson University
December

4:00AM

"You gotta do some about that baby man". Khalil sighed, it's has almost been a week and a half since the fight with Kyrie and he was beyond stressed with everything in his life.

He didn't know that him fucking her was gone cause all this commotion he didn't think about it that way , he wouldn't have fucked her if that was the case.

Football has gotten harder on him, and his dad nor step mom was talking to him and honestly he was ready for all this to be over. He was at least thankful to still have his mom talking to him.

"How Khalil? With what money"? She asked him, she had to go back to school today to do an exam and her flight was at 7.

"I don't know man, my folks not fucking with me I can't help you. you grown enough to fuck me , you grown enough to tell yo mama". He fussed as her as she scuffed because it sounded stupid to her.

"You grown enough to fuck me, you grown enough to take responsibility. You better come up with at least have of the money". She snapped back as he stared at her feeling himself get angry.

"You know what Tiara". He chuckled grabbing his bag aggressively, "take this shit. the rest on you, once that damn baby gone lose all my shit and leave me the fuck alone". He responded giving her 300 dollars.

"I fucking hate you". He told her as she teared up, "I don't give a fuck about that crying shit get the fuck out". He told her as she grabbed all her stuff.

"Nawl fuck that". She spoke with tears in her eyes and she landed punch after punch on Khalil. "You stupid bitch, I hate you too. I wish we never met". She spoke in between punches.

"I see why everybody in this fucking world hate you". She continued to say as Khalil grabbed her pinning her against the wall.

"Bitch I don't give a fuck how you feel, long as you do what the fuck you suppose to". He spat at her as she rolled her eyes as he let go and she grabbed her things walking out.

"and I want proof". He yelled.

Khalil could careless how he felt, he just wanted her gone and for her to get rid of the baby so he can continued focusing on football.

"nigga you worrisome". One of his teammates/ friend spoke, the chaos had woke him up and he heard just about everything.

"that's yo brother ex. and you got her pregnant". He spoke shaking his head as Khalil sucked his teeth, "shut the fuck up". He told him.