{20}

Omniscient PovBaton Rouge, LouisianaSouthern University and A&M CollegeNovemberStacey Hall, Kaydence dorm📍

Omniscient Pov
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Southern University and A&M College
November
Stacey Hall, Kaydence dorm📍

"Bra you gone open the door or no"? Jamo asked Kasey, Kasey had been ignoring Jamo since the trip because she was still too scared for him to know her actual feelings so now she was hiding, and he'd been trying to talk to her since.

"no, what do I need to open the door for"? Her soft voice responded, "cause I wanna talk to you Bruh, you been ignoring me every since we was in Houston". He replied making her sigh.

"and you got me talking to you through a door bra, Ian never did no shit like this". He told her as she did a big sigh again.

She hesitated but she eventually opened the door and there stood Jamo, he looked good and Kasey could not help herself, she stepped to the side letting him in as they went where her bed was.

Jamo watched her ass move in the shorts she wore, "stop looking at my ass". Kasey mumbled as he looked up as she closed the door.

"So why you ignoring me"? He asked her as she stood in front of him.

"Because". She mumbled, "because what"? He asked her.

"Cause I like you, but I was scared to say it. plus everybody say you a hoe, so why would I tell you just for you to do what everybody else do to me". She ranted making Jamo chuckle.

"It's not funny, I'm expressing myself". She sighed, "alright, so you like me right"? He asked.

"yes Jamo". She replied, "and I like you too right"? He questioned making her furrow her eyebrows.

"you like me"? She asked with just a slight smile. "yeah, the fuck you think I keep fucking with yo fine ass for"?he asked.

"I mean you mess with Cammie and Kaydence the same way". Kasey mumbled, she just thought that was the way Jamo acted.

"It's different with you tho". He told her, he watched her face, he stepped back a little admiring her.

"how bout this"? He said pulling out his phone deleting numbers, and messages along with deleting stuff off his other socials.

"So me and you"? He asked as she smiled and nodded. "aight then". He smiled.

Her nails were freshly done, she had a brown set that matched her feet, and what made it even better was it matched her skin complexion so it was extremely sexy to Jamo, not to mention she had an anklet on so it turned him on.

"Stop staring, and you gone fix that". She asked him referring to his print that was now visible.

"You gone fix it"? He asked her as her face widen and he laughed, "cause you did it". He sighed adjusting himself.

"I'll help one day". She mumbled making Jamo look back at her and lick his lips.

"word". He chuckled as they made their way back to the front door as Kasey was extremely happy but wasn't about to show it.