𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃.

POWER RESIDES WHERE PEOPLE BELIEVE IT RESIDES. NO MORE AND NO LESS.

The entirety of KGF was now finally in his hands,the throne remained his.

If he already had all he needed, why was he not pleased with what he gained?

The answer lied in the form of the one woman who seemed to have disappeared just as fast as she stumbled into his life.

All he knew was he wanted her back, no matter what would happen because after all if Rocky wanted the world, he'd have it. And to him, it seemed she was a part of it too.

The obligated officer bound to her duty suddenly faces a dilemma on whether to follow what are her desires or take the objectively rightful decision of continuing down her 'destined' path.

Torn between her duty and her unresolved growing feelings, Rani knows what would all be at risk if she were to take any decision, but the question lies in what she's willing to sacrifice.

In this world where people are merely just pawns in another's game, what shall happen to two souls who realize that no matter how far they go, in the end, they somehow find themselves back to the other?

All is at stake, all are the pawns, who shall thrive as the winners in this game ?

THE GUARD, THE GOD.

 ━━* ੈ✩‧₊˚━━

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘎𝘜𝘈𝘙𝘋.

 'RANI' MAITREYI RAMAKRISHNAN.

SHARP. WITTY. RESILIENT.

CALM. FAR TOO QUIET. INDECISIVE. 

━━━━

 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘐𝘝𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘎𝘖𝘋.