7. PG 1 : Painting the future for you

[War's POV]

WHY WON'T YOU KISS ME?! Somebody please tell me I was just dreaming! Did I really say that? Argh! The shame!

I groaned exasperatedly and planted my face on my palms. I just woke up with the mother of all headaches threatening to split my skull open and when I recalled what I did last night, I seriously want to disappear. How can I face yin again?! No no no. I will NEVER appear in front of him again. To hell with my promise about not running away! I will avoid him until he forgets my existence.

As I got off the bed, I caught sight of my reflection on the mirror and gasped. Oh my God, who are you?! I shrieked like a wounded animal and stared at myself on the mirror again - messy hair, puffy eyes, and red blotches on my skin. I acted like that last night while looking like this?! GAHH!

Something is seriously wrong with this week, I can feel it. I hastily prepared for today, ignoring the pounding in my head. As I went to the kitchen, I saw a bowl of soup and a medicine on the dining table with a note.

'if you need anything just go to grandma. - yin'

Today is my day off, I don't need to sell in the market because my mother is still working out of town. I have nothing to do and that makes me very bored. I checked my phone and there was nothing there, as blank as my brain.

In the end, I decided to go to the hospital. I'd rather just accompany off than stay at home useless. I was walking to the bus stop when a motorbike pulled up beside me.

"wa....war?" it was bever, he roamed his eyes on my face in astonishment and take off his helmet. It was quite obvious he has not seen a walking zombie before. I knew I looked like someone who freshly crawled out of hell so I should be expecting such mortified looks from other people.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"Got drunk", I grunted.

"That is so rare of you to drink, war? Is there a problem? I told you, you can tell me anything war!"

"bever", I stated in a tired tone. "Im okay, i just drink a little, theres nothing really..."

Bever's cheer face faded and he looked at me intently.

"where are you going?"

"To the hospital." I said and continue, "im okay, its not about me. Off's mother is in hospital?!"

He look at me pondering, " mm.. Should I accompany you?"

"No. I'll be fine."

Bever fell silent and he stared at me while pondering. I had to avert my gaze because he look at me with the intensity of his gaze. He can be quite intimidating when he's not smiling.

"Should I go get a taxi for you?"

"What? No, thanks! Really, i can go by myself. ", I said. That was a lie. My head still hurts and I feel like vomiting right now. If we continue standing like this, i dont know maybe in about a minute i will pass out. I want to sit now and rest for a while.

"You look pale, war", he noted. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Come on. I promise I will just pick you to the hospital", he insisted.

"Alright."

***

Bonz blinked multiple times while staring at the tall guy with a penetrating gaze and cold eyes. he was on his way to futsal field when he bump at this stoic cold man ever, yin anan.