7 ~ It Would Be You

It Would  Be You - Trey Songz  (Anticipation I)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barry woke up in the morning to the most beautiful veiw. He wasn talking about the view for his apartment, it was his girlfriend Caitlin Snow. She was peacefully sleeping, her head on his chest and he could feel the rise and and fall of her body against his. His smiled at the beautiful girl. They wasn't a better way to wake up then looking at her. He didn't think that he had been more in love with anyone than he has with her. She would adjust her position every now and then but he didn't mind, he could watch her all day. Barry then started gently stroking her hair and Caitlin snuggled closer toward her boyfriend.

Caitlin then started stirring and woke up to see her boyfriend starring at her. "Good Morning" he greeted

"Good morning" she smiled at the sight of him and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"I love you" Barry said

"Love you too" Caitlin said and snuggled closer into his warm embrace and Barry wrapped his arms around her waist and the pair laid there on the sunny Sunday morning. "You know I had some of the best sleep last night"

"Yeah?" Barry questioned

"Mhm" Caitlin hummed into his chest

"Why is that?" He asked

"Maybe because I had comfortable cushion and was very warm" Caitlin said referring to Barry since her head was laying on his chest and she was previously cold so he wrapped her in his body heat. He just chuckled at her comment and continued to comb her soft silky hair with his fingers. 

"I am so glad it's a Sunday because that means I can just stay here with you all day" Barry said

"You do know we have to get up at some point today and it may as well be now" Caitlin teased starting to get up but Barry pulled her back down toward him and a giggle came from her mouth.

"I don't want everything. I just want you you know" Barry said

"Yeah, I just know" Caitlin said

"All I need is my love for you and I'll be fine" Barry said "You know if you ever took your love away I would die right there and then because I am nothing without you Caitlin Snow"

"Is there a reason for this declaration of love?" Caitlin asked

"Can't I just be sentimental?" Barry teased

"You can get sentimental and I can give you a kiss of showing you how much I love you" Caitlin said giving her better half a sweet kiss that lasted for a few seconds before he pair pulled away and relaxed back into his touch. "You know you mean the world to me as well and it's always be you, I just want you" Caitlin said and the couple smiled at each other.

"You know what we need" Barry said 

"What?" she asked

"A video" Barry said and got his phone from the said table off the charge keeping one hand still wrapped around his girlfriends waist. Barry had the phone above the two of them and Caitlin was hiding into his chest. "Cait you wanna say hi to the camera?" Barry asked

"No" Caitlin said and hid herself further into him

"Are you sure?" Barry asked teasingly

"Barry Allen if you don't stop that video right now then you are going to regret it" Caitlin said 

"Are you sure?" Barry said and started tickling her and she immodestly started squirming to try and get away from Barry. 

"Barry-- stop it -- the tickling - stop" Caitlin said in between laughs

"I don't know if I should" Barry said still tickling her one hand videoing her and her beautiful laugh while the other was attacking Caitlin's stomach.

"Ba-rry" She said still laughing

"Ok fine" Barry said and Caitlin finally caught her breath

"You are a special kind of person Barry Allen" Caitlin said playful slapping Barry's arm and then going on top of him to pin him down. "End the video" Caitlin said

"This position seem familiar" Barry said softy so the video didn't catch it but Caitlin did and kissed him as a distraction to steal the phone and stop the video. She climbed off of him and put the phone back on the side table to snuggle back into Barry's chest.

"Your a special kind of person Caitlin Snow" Barry said

"Yeah well you are too" Caitlin said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a short one! Hope you guys enjoy💖