Chapter 1

The gushing sound of the rain calming my unruly mind, i sip my coffee while looking at the glass window. The rain made the window moist, i get up and start walking towards the window while holding the hot coffee.

My long index finger start to draw whatever comes through my head, as the time passed my coffee get cold. I don't want it anymore, so i opened the window my hair blew by the breezy wind i began to panic as my shirt starting to became wet i immediately throw the cold coffee through my window and close it.

I changed my clothes, wearing my maroon sweater i immediately jump into my bed and cover myself using my blanket. I stare at the white ceiling and my vision became blurry. Everytime i drank coffee it makes me feel sleepy.

My eyes is slowly adapting to the ray of light, i realized its already morning.

I get up, showered and ate breakfast.
Most common things to do in the morning, i drove myself to my work. Greet my staffs get back to work.

The endless cycle of time, the ticking sound coming through the wall clock. Different people coming through my office as the hand of the clock move, every second and every minute had passed. My mind still have the same thing for over 5 years.