Chapter 7 Wait What?!

The next day I told Maddie all about it. "And she just let you eat? Not do any math!?" "Non". "Whoa, maybe I should get a tutor." We both laughed walking towards our lockers. "So whens your next lesson?" she asks. "Umm, today?" I say questioningly. "Ok, well see you later!" she says running off to class. I start to walk away from my locker towards my Math class, looking down at my papers to make sure I have everything when something knocks me down. I look up and there was no surprise who I see there. Yeah, you guessed it. Logan. Seriously! Why do I keep running into this kid!? "Hey!" I shout but all he does is look back and say "See you later!" and keeps on running. What did he mean 'see you later!' I ask myself. Last time I checked I wasn't meeting him anywhere much less ever meeting him. Maybe he meant seeing me at Math class... I decided to leave it alone for now as much as it pained me to not know what was going on.

So in Math class I got extra attention from Miss Hoffman. But not the good kind. Oh no, the bad put on the spot kind. I guess she was testing to see if I learned anything from my last tutoring session. Which I had not. But I didn't lead on. I got one out of three questions right, which I guess is better than non.

The next time I got to see Maddie was at the end of the school day. I guess she forgot she had a meeting with the yearbook committee which is easily forgettable considering the million other committees shes on. Even then, after school I didn't have much time to talk because I had to go back to Math class for my tutoring lesson.

"Oh, and don't forget!" Maddie says in a hurry to get in a few last words before I leave. "Lizzie's birthday party is this Saturday!" "I won't!" I shout running down the hallway, dodging freedom crazed people on my way.

When I get to Math class only one person is there at the other end of the room, turned, so I can't see them. I walk in and ask "Hey, do you know where I can find a Mrs. Canfield?" I ask leaving out the tutor part. This person doesn't need to know that part. They turn around and to my surprise, it was Logan. "Why are you here?" I ask, a little frustrated from earlier. "The same reason you are." he says. "You have a tutor"? I ask in disbelief but I'm not sure why, I mean he might be really bad at Math, and for my sake I was hoping he was. "No." He says. I look at him confused. "I am the tutor."

///Hey guys!!! What do you think of the new chapter??? Whats going on??? You'll have to find out in the next chapter!!! Sorry that it took so long for me to update but... I hope the surprise makes up for it. And I want to start doing this goals thing where each chapter I have a new goal. I'll start out small for you guys though.

10 reads

5 likes

3 comments

And I know you guys can do this!Remember Like Comment and Love/Hate Cliffhangers!!!\\\