Chapter 8 The New Tutor

Chapter 8

"What, wait, but how?" I ask barely getting out full words.

"Well, Miss Canfield, your old teacher, she was pregnant," He starts to explain.

"Yeah, and?" I say not getting what he was saying.

"Well, lets just say she's not pregnant anymore." "What?" I say, cutting him off, not understanding.

"She had the baby last night. And she will be out on maternity leave for a couple months. So until she gets back, I will be your new tutor."

"What!?" I almost scream raising my eyebrows.

"Yup", He says seaming smug.

"Nope. Nuh uh. No, that's not going to work for me. There must be someone else!" I say desperately. He is the last person I want being my tutor. With his smug face and annoying cockiness and that cute smile of his. Wait! No! He's just annoying and stupid and I don't want him being my tutor. I tell myself, trying not to think about what my brain had just dared to say.

"What? Why would you want someone else?" He asks, seaming hurt, but I wasn't buying it.

"Its gonna be fun, you'll see". He says with a reassuring smile.

"Fun?" I say raising my eyebrows again. "With you? I don't think so."

"What do you mean?" He asks, confused.

"I mean you are the last person I would want to hang out with, much less tutor me." I shoot at him, turning to leave.

"Wait," He says, grabbing my wrist.

"Let go of me!" I yell at him.

"Listen to me," He says, looking up at me, with his green blue stormy ocean eyes, hopefully.

"You got ten seconds," I say seriously.

"Thank you," He says relived. We both sit down at two desks, I nod and he begins.

"Listen, I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot." He starts. I nod at him to tell him I was listening. "But you have to get over it because there's nothing you, or I for that matter, can do about it."

I look at him for a long time, while he stares at me hopefully. After a while I finally say,  " Your times up," And I get up to go.

"Wait!" He yells at me, before I walk out the door. "We still have to do our tutoring session,".

I look at him and let out a long sigh. Finally, I walk back over to him saying, "Alright. Lets get this over with."

///Well, well, well, We get to see a feisty side of Emma. I have a feeling we will get to see a lot more of that side later on...*Insert sly smile here*. Anyway, before I give away too much, I will say that the other book I had on here -Life With The Wordhouses- I ended up deleting it. I still have the book it's just not posted. I didn't think enough people were enjoying it or that it was worth continuing right now. And sorry this chapter is so late!!! And not very long.... Its leading up to the next one :D:D:D So with that I will say goodbye, and remember, Vote, Comment & Share!!!\\\

Oh, and goals,

10 Comments

10 Votes

20 Reads

Thanks!!! XD