chapter 1

Author pov.

It's early morning. many are asleep and many are woke up.... weather is pleasant ... the bird is chipping on the tree.. in a house there is a man who is sleeping on the bed ... slowly he opens his eyes and looks around....he then goes to the bathroom and does his morning routine.......

Then he comes out and wears his cloth and goes to make his breakfast.......
Suddenly his phone rang.. he picks up his call
*yibo, are you at home ?*

"Hmm"

* yibo, do you remember that today every teacher has to come early...

"Hmm"

* so what are you doing still now*

"I just woke up ... I am making my breakfast "

* gosh. I am coming to your house.. pick you up *

" And to eat also"

*yeah.. yeah..... ok I am coming *

"Hmm"

And after that, he cut the call and start making his breakfast.....

End of Author pov.

Yibo pov.

Hi, my name is wang yibo. I am 29 years old. I work at gusu Lan university........

I wake up at 7 ...... I go to the bathroom to take bath then I wear a cloth and walk toward the kitchen to make breakfast......

When I making breakfast my phone rang.. and I talk sometimes and cut it... you must think who I am talking to is wang Jackson it's my childhood friend like a brother.....

He is the one ... I listen.... he always stays calm and cool.. he is always naughty... he is 2 years older than me... and he is alpha........ he already found his mate.
But I can't found out my mate yet now .... he is the only one in the human world who knows that I am an omega... when I can't find my mate... he didn't tease me... he supports me.....I am glad about this..... he always gives me the courage to me...

I come out from my thought of train ...
When I hear the doorbell... I go to open the door...

When I open my door a figure hugs me tightly...

(Wang Jackson outfit)

(Wang yibo outfit)

" ahh.. yibo ... how are you?... did you already prepare the breakfast...? What have you made?" Jackson said to me in one breathe........

"Ahh. Jackson ... I can't breathe."

I said with difficulty because Jackson hug me too tightly .. that I can't breathe.

When Jackson saw my state he leave me from his tight hug ... he laugh awkwardly and said

" ahh... sorry yibo...I didn't mean..... did you prepare the breakfast?"

" yes, I have come and eaten you pig," I said and he made a pout but still come with me.... he loves food very much...

Then we go ahead to the dining table and Jackson sits on a chair and I go to bring the food I prepare...

( food that yibo made..)

I bring the food to the table... and sat on a chair... I saw that Jackson is drooling over the food..... I chuckle at him ...

He looks up and asks what's wrong

I replied " look... you come here to pick me or eat the food and now you drool over the food which I have made"

" I come to pick you but you present food in front of me... so what do I do "
He said and I chuckle... and nodded my head...

We both eat our food and we gossip about principal... which is one of my and Jackson's favourite topics...

Our principal is mean and rude....and always make teacher work hard...

After eating ... I wash the dishes and Jackson stands beside me... and talk

" yibo do you know that today... new freshmen come"

"Hmm"

" yibo, I wish that in freshmen... there is a boy who makes trouble for our principal....... that he will forget to give the teacher hard or extra work.."

"Hmm"

I somehow agree with Jackson... I also want a boy who causes trouble for the principal............ I hate that old ugly man... he is mean.....

After washing the dishes...we walk out of the house and walked toward the bus stand and take our bus... and go to the university...

After some minutes we both are standing in front of the university... Jackson said with an annoying tone

" I hate this person... we call us early and he too. reach now... and when I look at his face. I want to break it..."

"Me too...let's go.. before this ugly old man sees us... " I replied because I agree with Jackson.....

Jackson looks at me which confuses me and I ask

"What? Why are u looking at me?"

"Wow! Wang yibo is saying other words than Hmm.. haha.. it is illusion. " Jackson said and laughing like no tomorrow..... ... I immediately turn his ears and said

" This is not funny at all"

Jackson tries to release his ears... so I release his ear... he immediately... rub his ears.... and said

"Ok.. angry cub... let go before that mean principal caught us.....

After Jackson completes his sentence... we both go ahead toward the university.... and enter the university.....

End of yibo pov.

Hi readers... do you like the chapter... I hope so.... wanna know what gonna happen next... so Wait for the next chapter...