chapter 17

Author pov.

Zhan grab tiny waist of yibo....and pull yibo close to himself...
This action of zhan shock yibo....he tries to free himself from zhan grip....

Zhan gave an angelic smile and cupped yibo's face with his free hand....
And caresses his cheek....

"Baby,  I told you to rest after our rough night yesterday.....why are you here?"
Zhan ask sincerely....

yibo is who trying to free himself from zhan grip....but hearing zhan...it felt like that he get 360 bolt shock....

Not only yibo but everyone who is there get their life biggest shock.....

Fanxing who have drink inside his mouth......throw out the water on xichen face when he hear the zhan sentence.....
And start coughing.....but no one care to look...because they are very busy to watching the drama...

"Ahh....you idiot...what you did?"
Xichen ask while cleaning his face...and making weird faces.....

But our Fanxing ignore it...and concretrate on the drama which is happening infront of him......he is enjoying it like he is enjoying his favorite drama ( by the ways guys...what is your favorite drama?...
My is untamed.....hehe it would everyone....silly me...is any drama you like after untamed....because I want to watch something new...anyways let's continue the story)

Soo hyun who is freeze on his spot....blink his eyes...and tries to understand what is happening here...

Zhan is enjoying soo hyun shock reaction....and yibo too....

'Finally I get my revenge...hehe...wow zhan what a actor you are"  zhan thought and inwardly praising himself...

Is It just a revenge that zhan take or is it jealous that he feel...and that's why he do this all.....
( Author:...my stupid gege....you are jealous....stupid gege
Zhange : can't you able to shut  yourself ugly potato....
Author: why you always mean toward me....and it true that you are jealous
Zhange : no...I am not *angrily said..*
Author: yes, you are
Zhange : I an not.. understand
Yibo ge: shut up both of you....and you *pointed at Author *  continue the story....
Author: ok yibo gege....so guys...let's continue the story)

Soo hyun look at yibo and saw a shock expression....he is going to say something...but immediately close it when he saw the next scene infront....

Basically when zhan saw soo hyun going to say something....he immediately turn yibo face completely toward him......and kiss on his lip....

Yibo widen his eyes

Yibo widen his eyes....not only yibo...everyone in the Cafe widen their eyes....it felt like that their eyes  can come out from their socket any times....