chapter 14

Author pov.

"A-yanli....a-zhan....a-cheng....we miss you all" one of the figure said..while other nodded his head......

"We miss you too..." trio said together....

After some time they broke the hug...suddenly other figure said...

"It look like my children are forget about me"

"No...we will never forget you..dad"
Trio said together......trio hug their father... Xiao Feng who is Werewolf and father of zhan,  yanli and cheng and also  leader or king of the pack........

"Ok...ok let go inside..." Xiao yu said...

They come inside....yubin , ziyi , xichen, song Lan,  fanxing...bow to them...
Wish them 'welcome home '

"Aww...my baby is looking so skinny "
Xiao yu said while looking at zhan...

"OH mom...come on....I am not skinny...I am just healthy " zhan said ...

"Healthy?? In which angle you are looking healthy......you are looking so skinny....how can you say you are healthy..........baby...don't worry now I am here...... I make you healthy "
Xiao yu said...

"What!!  Hell no....mom I am fine...look.." zhan said...

Basically zhan trying to make his mother convince that he is fine....otherwise she Make so much food and make him eat......which make him fat.....and hell no he want to become fatty.....

Everyone is watching son and mother conservation.....

Xiao Feng then cleared his throat which gain everyone attention.....now everyone looking at Xiao feng....

"Zhan...why you use your Supernatural power? You promise me that you will not use your power after that incident "
Xiao Feng ask....

"Dad..I know...I know that I promise that I will not use my Supernatural power...after that incident...but that time...Condition is critical....so I have use my Supernatural power "  zhan said while looking back to Xiao Feng eyes...

"Would you explain...what emergency come out that you use your Supernatural power" Feng ask....

Zhan sigh and explain whole story...that vampires are behind them.......

Hearing zhan explanation both Xiao Feng and xiao yu are confuse....
Why are vampires are behind them?
This is only question which is lingering in their mind....

"But why vampires are behind you and that boy?" Xiao Feng ask...

"I don't know dad....I also thought why they are behind us..."  Zhan said...

Feng nodded his head in understanding. Suddenly Xiao yu said......

"Guys...Today we come....you all should not go to university...... we will spend our time with talking with each other.........right darling "

Xiao Feng nodded his head...and all friends also nodded his head...they are inwardly happy that they can skip the class...and today classes is also very boring.....

Now all friends drop out the thought of going to university....
They are enjoying their times with Feng and yu......

Meanwhile.....

In whole day yibo didn't saw zhan......
He don't know why he want zhan presence....before he didn't want or like zhan presence ......but now..*sigh*

After university yibo come back his apartment and do his work......after sometime he think to go to shopping....
The vegetables....

He go to market....he is buying the vegetables....after buying the vegetables..he is leaving from there....suddenly he bumped into someone....