chapter 5

Zhan pov.

In morning when I enter university...... I have enough time for my class.. so I think to take a talk....I was roaming around.... a saw that some boys are bullies a boy........

I feel angry...... I want break that guys faces...... I come toward them.....they all look at me.... and then said one of the guy with smirk

"Look....prey come toward us by himself..... we don't have to find another prey ....."

After hearing that guy words..... I clench my fist..... this guy have so many gut....
I smirk at him and said....

" you think that I am your prey..... so you are wrong.... you are harassing a student..... I remember that raging or bullying is not allowed in this university.......... but still some doesn't understand...... and I think that you all included in that thing.... you bastard "

I saw the angry in those boys.....they are looking at me..... but do I care? Of course not......

The boy who being bullied by them... looking at Me....... I wave my hand and signals him to leave.... I saw hesitation in his eyes....... so clear his hesitation I nodded my head........ he also nodded.... and I signals him that .... that I am counting to 3 and at 3 he would run from here..... he nodded his head...

I saw those boys are still looking at me.... I also look back in their eyes.....
And using my fingers..... I count to 3.... when I open my third finger... he push the guy....that guy tried to hold him...

But before he can.... I turn and kick at his private part(you knows what i mean) he cry in pain........ and that boy run from there....

I saw that boy who I kicked...... his other friend turn toward me ........ I smirk.... and then kick them........they tried to kick me......... but unfortunate they can't even touch me.... because my move are faster than them...

We are fighting......... we hear a voice

"Hey what are you doing...?"

We turn and saw a professor we leave each other....then professor said...

"Christ..... what is happening here? Why you all fight to each other?

" Actually sir.... we are going to our class.... we hear that this guy(point at me) is bullying another student...
We come here to help him.... but he start fighting"

I was shocked to hear his explanation..
This is exactly opposite... I was the one who save the boy from those boys.....
Then professor turn his toward me and check my ID and said...

"So Mr xiao... right.... I think you are new student right"

I nodded my head and he continue..

"I see... you are new here...... don't you read the board which have 3000 rules in board.... and in one rule write that bullying is not allowed.... but you did......."

I tries to cut him from speaking...  but he continues...

" you are new here... so I forgive you...if again I saw you that you bullying someone or fighting.... I will give you a strict punishment "...

After that teacher left and those boys also left with smirk on their face....

I turn and goes to my and I have to know that my first class take to teacher... who scold me without listening to me... ...

So I have to show him who I am.... I place a bucket in door...... I sit in back and start my camera to record... I am surprise that my plan failed...

In place of that teacher... there is standing someone........ wow he look handsome....... wait a minute....I have see him before... then I remember yesterday incident...... this guy is same.... oh zhan .... you idiot.... you should listen your friend? What I am going to do...?
Then I hear his yelled which freeze me... his voice is deep and sexy ... and when he yelled ..... his voice feel more sexy...........but I saw that everyone is freeze....... I ignore it...and focus on him....he again said.....