chpater 8

Author pov.

"You will miss me"

"No"

"OH come on....don't be shy to be your future husband...."

"Boring...try something new.."

............

"No don't.... please .... leave him"

"Don't beg for me baby....please don't cross the line of barrier....."

"If you don't come.... I will kill him..."

"No .... please...no"

"No baobei...no....please..... please don't "

"Hahaha Hahaha..... you have... guards
Kill him infront of his baby eyes"

"No .... you said if I don't come you will leave him.... I have come  leave him"

"Tsk.tsk.. No... you are too innocent..."

"Guards"

"No...please...leave me...you bastard.." *crying *

(Guards are going to kill him ...they are going to strap the sword on his heart...)

"Ahhhhh...no stop" zhan yelled loudly...he fully cover with sweats......he is panting hard...... he breathe become abnormal....

Cheng and yanli who is sleeping in his room... woke up when they hear zhan scream... they run to zhan room and saw zhan is covered with sweat....

Yanli and cheng come toward zhan and hug him... they are patting zhan back to make him calm down.....

After some minutes....zhan recover...his breathe became normal...... yanli and cheng saw when zhan breathe become normal.....they broke the hug........

Yanli cupped zhan face between her soft palm..

"A-zhan....what happen.... did you saw any bad dream?"

"Jie....I don't know .... i saw a man is killed  by someone I can't see there faces... someone is begging.. some gonna to kill the man.......and then I open my eyes.... jie.. I never have any  nightmare before...but why today "
Zhan is asking....

"Shuss..shuu...hmm....don't worry....sometimes nightmare also come......don't worry...a-zhan"

Zhan nodded his head...then zhan said..

"Jie...please... sing the lullaby which you used to sing for us...."

"Yes...jie...so many years passed I didn't hear your lullaby.." cheng said happily..

Yanli smile at their brother demand...she nodded his head.....

Cheng and zhan lay down on bed and yanli sit between them...cheng and zhan put their head to their jie lap....

Yanli smile at their gesture....she put her hand on their head..  and caresses their hair... and sing a melodious lullaby for her little brother.....

       ' first comes love
        You and I are one
        Second comes wishes
        You are you
        I am me
        Third comes thinking
        What are you?
         What am I?'

(Guys...this is song of doraemon movie...I convert the lyrics in English
I love this...if you don't like...you can imagine your favorite song here)