chapter 20

If anyone of you want perfect grammar....so please leave.....don't message me or leave bad comment....to insult my writing or my stories......and don't try to demotivate me....as I am too weak...and easily demotivate....so please leave....
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Zhan is bitting yibo lip and sucking it....
They are sharing a passionate kiss....
Yibo eyes is close...he  feel a weird feeling....which he never feel.....
Everything  is so beautiful...and the way zhan is sucking yibo's lower lip....make kiss more intense.....

Zhan open his one eyes...and see the yibo's seductive expression....zhan can feel himself hard......

Yibo trying to suppress his moan....but he can't....
Suddenly the door open and a angry figure Come inside  but freeze at the moment when he saw zhan and yibo....

"What the hell is happening?"

Yibo alerts when he hear someone...but that voice is so familiar.....yibo immediately push zhan....

And our poor bunny fell on ground by yibo sudden action.....

"Aiya....why you push me? Oh...my back hurt" Zhan said.....
When he didn't get any reply from yibo...he lift his head.....

He saw yibo shocked expression....zhan turn his head to look where yibo is looking....and he also widen his eyes when he saw Wang Jackson with  his own family....who have shocked expression in their faces....

He inwardly curse 'what the f**k?'

Jackson look at yibo and yibo also look back at Jackson eyes

"Hehe..." yibo laugh neverously....

Suddenly Jackson scream... everyone flinched....

"OH MY GOD......THE GREAT AND COLD YIBO HAVE HIS FIRST KISS.......FINALLY BO CAN'T DIE WITH VIRGIN LIP......
ZHAN DID YOU ALREADY FUCKED  YIBO"

Jackson shamelessly ask......and our yibo is red due to embrassed....
And our Bunny ears turn a light shade pink due to shyness....

While Feng coughed....and yanli , ziyi and yu and laughing silently...and other too widen their eyes.....

"You monkey....shut up" yibo yelled....yibo is too shy to meet his eyes with anyone.....as his own friend just embrassed him so much.....

"Ahh...bo....why I will shut...finally you and your ass is not virgin anymore.....now I can die freely."
Jackson shamelessly said.....

"Jackson it nothing like that..." yibo yelled again....

"OH come on....yibo....I know....that you and zhan are boyfriend....soohyun told me about you and zhan....." Jackson said.....

Yibo widen his eyes....and think
'OH shit ......this Dumbo will tell everyone about me.....no....me and that troublemaker can never be in relation '
(OH really yibo ge *smirk* 
Who knows future)