chapter 21

Author pov.

"Vampires?"

What are doing here....in xiao mansion...Xiao mansion have tight security....how can vampires come inside.....

Suddenly one vampire throw something toward zhanyi.....before zhan and yibo understand anyone....

Some smoke come out from ball like structure....and smoke fill in the whole mansion before zhan and yibo cam do anything.....

"Yibo ge....let's use our power" zhan yelled......yibo nodded....

They close their eyes....but nothing happen....they didn't change into their form....and why is not their is coming out.......they look at each other...and then again try....but this time failed too...

Suddenly something clicked at both mind at the same time ......and they also  yelled at the same time while look at each other....

"They use Karamazov spell on us...that we can't use our power....and this smoke have Karamazov spell...oh shit"

(**Karamazov spell - it a kind of spell that use to block the power of Werewolf for few hours....and because of that...Werewolf become weak...and powerless......**

Guys...it my own theory.....this theory is nothing to do with reality)

"But how they have Karamazov spell.....
Vampire didn't have this spell..." yibo mumbled...but our Bunny sharp ears also hear his piggy words.....

"I know there is someone else behind these fucking vampires.......come infront of us...if you have courage...coward"
Zhan roared.......

Suddenly they hear a load laugh....a man come and vampires are giving space him to come infront.....

That man is Clapping and laughing like a mad...while coming infront......

"Wow...wow...wow....great.....I am impressed.......you skill of finding me...is still not change......"

A red robe wearing....and holding a sword in his hand .......

Zhan and yibo look at the person in confusion

Zhan and yibo look at the person in confusion.......wen Chao look at zhanyi confuse look....he chuckle darkly and said.....

"OH...so bad...you forget me. Wen Chao....tsk...tsk......Wei wuxian......I said na that in every birth...Wangji would be mine....now this whole world want me to  make my cute wangji mine"
Wen Chao said while lustfully look at yibo.......

But both zhan and yibo is in unconscious mind....when they hear...
'Wei wuxian....wangji....Wen Chao...'

Why these names feel so familiar to them......

Suddenly a memory flash in their mind...At the same time....(now soulmates are going remember  everything)