chapter 15

Yibo pov.

"I miss you more...than you do" that girl said....while her grip on zhan waist tighten.....

Seeing this not so good scene...I am feeling a emotion in me... I don't what emotions I am feeling...maybe anger..but why.....I look at them...and wants to push this leech type girl from zhan.....how can she hug my zhan..wait a minute...my zhan? No no...this is inappropriate.....I should do something...
Suddenly a idea popped in my mind....
I don't know why I am doing this but this idea will definitely shock zhan...
I  smile evilly inwardly......

Then I saw that two creatures who is infront the broke their so called hug...

"Lu...it's not like...I also miss you.....so how much the trip? Did you enjoy ?"
Zhan said while showing his bunny tooth.......

Before that girl say something....I immediately come between them...and stand beside zhan and put my hand on zhan....and said in my  sweetest voice...

"Zhan baby.....who is this girl?  I am his boyfriend wang yibo..." I said...I can see zhan shocked face...and that girl too but then her expression changed into something else.....which I didn't understand....

"Professor Wang....w-what a-are y-you saying?" Zhan stuttering....

It funny to see zhan like this....it my first time to see zhan stuttering......a boy who always causes trouble....is in trouble...it funny...... I continue again like a professional....

"OH zhan...why are you calling me professor Wang.....I am your boyfriend...
*pout*  I know that you will never say that to anyone that I am your boyfriend....anyways...I am going baby...
Talk to you later"   I said then I kiss on zhan cheek and immediately leave from there.......

Ah what happen to me...why did I kiss him......this is not part of my acting...ah..
Wang yibo...you are duffer....huff...

When I walking....Jackson come toward me while holding his phone in air...

"Yibo...yibo....look...what I have done?"

" What Jackson? Why are so loud just like dog?" I said....irritated at Jackson action.....those who have didn't see me...
Now looking at me and Jackson.....

I immediately drag Jackson from there...
To roof....

"What you wanted to talk?" I ask...

"Yibo...look "Jackson said and give me his phone.....

I look at his phone and their is conversations between Jackson and stranger.....

They are talking about some blind date...did Jackson want to go to blind date and he want me to say lie to his mate that I don't know.....no I will never lie to anyone...

"No I wil not going lie..." I said firmly...

He look at me that I say something crazy..

"Crazy...you who  say that you have to  lie .....wait a minute...did you thought this blind is for Me and I wanted you to say lie to my baby.....hell no...are you crazy.....this blind date is for you..."
Jackson said....

Hearing that blind date for me....I look at Jackson...
"What?? I didn't even know that person..and you fix a date for me"

"It's blind date....you have to go to on date with an stranger....and maybe after date you want to date him or wanted to be in relationship...." Jackson said...

Maybe he is right..... its not like I am cheating to my mate *dry chuckle*  oh I didn't have mate.....So it would be fine....let's try this blind date too....and Jackson this all for Me....I am glad that I find Jackson as my friend..