chapter 9

Author pov.

"YOU....WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Hey...that's my question....."

"OH shut up....you just 19 and you are drinking..."

"Are you my parents to tell me what should I do?"

"I am still your teacher....don't talk like that to me"

"OH really....and that teacher is in club...what about this...huh... if whole university get to know that their perfect teacher is bartender...so.."

"Don't you dare.."

"So you mind your business and I mind mine...ok"

Yibo doesn't have any other option...so he ignore it....this is the only thing that yibo can do...... then other customers come ...and yibo is in busy with that...

Zhan looking at his friends or you can say girls.....but he sometimes glance at yibo.......

Yibo look wonderful....everyone who look at yibo literally drooling over him....
But they can't find his pheromones.....

Suddenly a man  and sit beside zhan...and facing yibo.... he said with flirting smile

"I want a drink....strong one  "

"Sure sir"

Yibo feel uncomfortable by his smile but he ignored it...the drink and ask again..

"Anything...else...sir?"

"Yes"

"What?"

"You"

"Huh...I don't understand you...."

"Are you alpha? I can't smell your pheromones "

Yibo choose not to answer......then that man said again..

"I don't have any problem if you are alpha , beta or whatever.....let have one night stand"

Yibo clench his fist...he tries to not break the shameless man face....and in the other hand....zhan who is looking at girl
Tries to avoid their conversations. But ..what he can  do....he hear their conversations .......but when man said for one night Stand........

Zhan don't know what happen.....he become angry....he tries to control himself....but after after hearing the next word from the man who is beside him........ he lost his patience..

"How much do you want to sleep with me?"

Yibo is shocked....after hearing that shameless man words.....now he really want to break that person face.....

Hearing that man words....zhan already
Lost his patience...he stood up from his seat...and grab the collar of that man
...push him on ground and punch him on his face....... zhan then use his legs and kick him too.........the blood is coming from that person face....mouth...

Yibo is stand like a statue....he doesn't what happen...he come out from trance when he saw blood flowing from that shameless man...... he go toward zhan...
Tries to stop him....but zhan is not listening......

Zhan 's. Friends......fanxing.....yubin, jiyang....xichen and cheng....who are dancing....now their attention go to crowd ......everyone is going there to see what is happening.......

They also go...and saw that their friend
Zhan is beating someone....and that person is bleeding.....he come forward to stop zhan.....but there they saw a certain person....and become shocked.....but they aside his shockness
(I don't know that this word exist or not....hehe I know you all understand what I mean toa say )They  come toward zhan and tries to stop him....but zhan Being zhan...
He also didn't listen his friend.....

With most difficult....they are able to free the man who is beating  up by zhan...Zhan still want to kill him but his friends stop him from doing that.....they
all know that zhan  is  very dangerous when he become angry....
And he have some special power too.....
And if he use his special powers so no one can stop him...but only one thing stop him that is his mate....but zhan is not interested at this things.... and only his friends,  his father , mother and his sister and brother know......

When yibo saw  that zhan is not in his sense......he come toward zhan and slap him.....not because he is angry on him....
Because he think that this is only way how  can   to make zhan .. back to his sense...

Zhan is standing like a statue.....who he save from that shameless...... is slap him.... zhan hand on his cheek where yibo slap him...

Whole club is silent....everyone stop...
Many people have shock reaction and some have shock reaction with a hand on their open mouth....

Now zhan is in raging with anger......
Yubin,xichen,jiyang, cheng and fanxing saw that zhan become angry....they somehow feeling scared....angry zhan means danger........ and they don't want zhan to be angry.... he is very cheerful person but when he become angry..... no one can stop him... expect yanli....
No one...literally no one slap him in his life....and this is first tim....and in public...

Zhan look at yibo with red eyes......if he want he can snap anyone in any minute...but this time....he feel different
He  hesitate....why he don't want to hurt yibo? Why he save him...it none of his business....so why.......

Seeing zhan red eyes...yibo is feeling scared deeply inside him...but  he didn't show it to anyone..........

he can show the world...that zhan eyes didn't affect him..but deeply inside him...he know how he feel....in reality he is an  omega....who is also weak...scared of world....but he didn't show it anyone....he show the society that he is strong...

Yibo aside his fear...and look back in zhan eyes..... both are staring each other.....not with soft eyes.......with angry eyes......

Hi readers....do you like the chapter..
What would zhan do....... actually guys... I want to ask you that....guys..is this story is boring....do you want me to discontinue it..... because my friend read this story and said that this is boring book..... so I want to ask if you are bore with this.... so I will not continue.....if you want me to continue....so please let me know.......
Hope.... you not bore with this.......