chapter 12

Yibo pov.

After the ice-cream treat....we both are walking....zhan talk so much...he ask so many questions.....I give answers of some answers..
But when he ask personal questions...
Like are you dating someone?
Do you live alone and many more...

I ignore it and walking....we are going toward bus stand back...... because where we come to eat ice cream is far from university so we both walking toward bus stand

But Suddenly I stop when I saw some Vampire.....they are looking at us with their red eyes....

Zhan also stop when he saw that me is stop walking....he turn his head to look what I am looking...

"Vampires.....what are they doing here...
They looking at us with red eyes?"

I hear zhan...but my mind have something else.......how they found out...
I still wear my pendant......no..no...yibo
How they find out that I am here....... I hid myself......they can't smell my pheromones when I wear the pendant....

I look toward vampires and saw that some walking toward us......I can't use my Supernatural power in front of zhan.........

I turn my head toward zhan and said...
"Zhan..... I will count to three...at three you turn in your Werewolf form....and we both run from here as fast as can"

Zhan nodded his head....thank to God...that he didn't ask questions about this......

I hold zhan hand while looking at those fucking vampire....

"Zhan ready.......one....two............three..
Turn"

We both turn ourself in our form and run from there....I can sense they are following us........

In running I don't know when we enter inside the forest........

Those vampires are still following us.....
Zhan said while running...

"Teacher wang.....they are behind us...I have idea.....please you run fast and go somewhere safe....I will take care of those vampires"

"No zhan....I can't leave you behind...in danger....no..."

"Teacher wang....please trust me....nothing will happen to me ...please"

With heavy heart...I nodded my head...
But deeply inside I feel worried about zhan.....

I run fast and leave zhan behind with those vampires.....I find a safe place...
I stop there to rest sometime or wait for zhan....

End of yibo pov.

Author pov.

After that yibo fast his speed ....... and go to safe place to wait for zhan....

Meanwhile....

Zhan stop and turn to face those fucking vampires.....
Vampires are look at him...zhan smrik and said...

"I never think that I will use my power in human world....but I think I have use it now....... listen you all... I am giving you chance....
Run from there as fast as you can otherwise don't say that I didn't give you chance .."

One of the vampire say..
"You have so much ego kid....you don't know what we can do.....and...."

"OH...hello...who you said kid...... and this is not my ego....it my attitude.."
Zhan said with evil grin...

"We can see .....you have so many guts...
Now we show whom you give challenge" another vampire said...

Some vampires walking toward zhan....
Zhan smrik toward them...